Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- Helfer reprises MOOC on international human rights, beginning Oct. 19 - September 21, 2015
- Duke Law welcomes International LLM class of 2016 - September 01, 2015
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2018 - August 31, 2015
- Duke Law students' research on healthcare policy shows potential $6.4 billion savings for Pennsylvania - August 11, 2015
- Reardon '14 to clerk for Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts - July 16, 2015
- Third-year students Jaep and Bailey collaborate on report examining proposed Pennsylvania health care legislation - July 13, 2015
- Gulati-Buchheit proposal to increase private-sector investment in Greek debt gains attention - July 13, 2015
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award - July 13, 2015
- JD/LLM candidate gives one South Carolinian's perspective on the Confederate flag - July 10, 2015
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice - June 25, 2015
- Doedens, Blank, and Hogue '15 present Capstone Projects - June 24, 2015
- Review of DLJ note authored by Rice '15: "Descriptively elegant, analytically convincing, thoroughly informed" - June 22, 2015
- Duke Law co-hosting summer workshops for prospective applicants - June 17, 2015
- Hooding 2015: Koh tells graduates to “live your values” - May 11, 2015
- Graduation kick-off: Class of 2015 presents Justin Miller Awards, class gift at gala - May 08, 2015
- Berkland '15 describes preparing for a career in law and entrepreneurship - May 06, 2015
- Jindal '16 discusses Wrongful Convictions Clinic work - May 06, 2015
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience - April 28, 2015
- Can we close the justice gap? - April 28, 2015
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final - April 17, 2015
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event - April 14, 2015
- Students organize "Speak-Out Against Racial Intolerance" - April 13, 2015
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship - April 10, 2015
- Bowling receives Distinguished Teaching Award as Duke Bar Association honors students, student groups, and faculty at 2015 D.O.N.E. Awards - April 07, 2015
- Duke Law students answer Legal Aid inquiries as "lawyers on the line" - March 24, 2015