Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- International Week Food Fiesta - Oct. 30, 2013 -
- The Shifting Landscape: Civil Rights and the Law Over the Last 50 Years - Sept. 12, 2013 -
- A conversation with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 10, 2013 -
- Graduation 2013: Hooding Ceremony - May 11, 2013 -
- Graduation 2013: Lives in the Law - May 11, 2013 -
- Graduation 2013: LLM Candlelight Dinner - May 10, 2013 -
- Graduation 2013: Family BBQ - May 10, 2013 -
- Graduation 2013: Gala - May 9, 2013 -
- PILF Auction & Gala - Feb. 23, 2013 -