Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses pardon - December 26, 2013
- Sachs' Atlantic Marine brief honored by Green Bag on list of "Exemplary Legal Writing 2013" - December 23, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong receives pardon of innocence from N.C. governor - December 23, 2013
- New Wintersession course for 1Ls highlights role of corporate lawyers - December 12, 2013
- Drake JD/MBA '14 discusses dual degree - November 25, 2013
- Darrell Miller, scholar of constitutional law, civil rights, and civil procedure, joins governing faculty - November 22, 2013
- Duke Law’s new Center for Innovation Policy promotes innovation that spurs long-term economic growth - November 13, 2013
- Watch: Davis presents <em>Slavery: Beyond the Pure Property Paradigm</em> - November 08, 2013
- Waters '14 discusses his choice to pursue JD/LLM, calling it, "a perfect fit" - November 01, 2013
- Justice Clarence Thomas shares his journey from the South to the Supreme Court - October 25, 2013
- Boyce '12 secures Supreme Court clerkship - October 23, 2013
- Learn about International and Comparative Law at Duke - October 22, 2013
- Sachs mentioned 11 times by Supreme Court justices and lawyers in Atlantic Marine oral argument - October 10, 2013
- The Duke Law bowling league at 10 - October 09, 2013
- Duke Law students discuss motivations for pursuing dual degrees - October 09, 2013
- Smiley '13 sworn in as LANC Clifton Everett Fellow in Richmond County, N.C., lauded for public interest work - October 04, 2013
- International lawyers bring varied backgrounds and interests to bear on LLM studies at Duke - October 04, 2013
- “Camaraderie and high level of enthusiasm” distinguish Duke’s Sports and Entertainment Law Society - October 03, 2013
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013
- Justice Susanne Baer, of the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany, delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, Sept. 30 - September 23, 2013
- Duke Law students volunteer to assist homeless veterans at 2013 Bull City Stand Down - September 19, 2013
- Praising increase in diversity at Duke Law, alumni call for vigilance and vision on civil rights - September 16, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic and Innocence Project receive $250,000 grant from DOJ - September 10, 2013
- Duke Law welcomes JD class of 2016 - August 27, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013