The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- Duke Law students propose Puerto Rico debt solution - April 19, 2016
- Anderson '18 wins Hardt Cup Moot Court Competition for first-year students - April 13, 2016
- Benning '17 hopes to increase transparency as newly elected president of grad student council - April 11, 2016
- Duke Bar Association honors students, faculty, organizations with D.O.N.E. Awards - April 08, 2016
- Duke Law announces new leaders of public interest, externship programs - April 08, 2016
- Duke Law panel examines controversial N.C. law limiting LGBTQ protections - April 01, 2016
- Students learn about the business of business law at ‘ESQ’ - March 25, 2016
- Bellis '17 named Best Oralist at First Amendment Moot Court competition - March 22, 2016
- March 4 PILF Auction & Gala supports student summer public interest internships - February 25, 2016
- Simons ’17 and Harrington ’17 prevail in Dean’s Cup final round; Simons named best oralist - February 23, 2016
- Get the latest on the 2016 vote from Duke experts - February 01, 2016
- Levi elected American Law Institute president - January 21, 2016
- Pearson '16 named to Duke committee studying recognition for Julian Abele - January 20, 2016
- Marcus Benning ’17 - January 06, 2016
- Learning about Teaching - January 06, 2016
- Wintersession 2016: Learning, building, and discovering new skills - January 06, 2016
- Ben Shellhorn JD/MBA ’15 - December 21, 2015
- Pearson '16 discusses working to achieve change for black college students - December 07, 2015
- Kay LLM '16 examines attitudes towards attacks in Paris and Beirut - November 17, 2015
- Pearson '16 discusses Duke rally in support of Missouri protestors - November 13, 2015
- Farahany debates ethics of “smart pills” for college students - November 04, 2015
- Benning '17, BLSA, address university response to race-related incidents - October 29, 2015
- Jaep '16 testifies before Pennsylvania legislative committee about health care policy report - October 29, 2015
- Children’s Law Clinic secures SSI benefits for disabled child - October 05, 2015
- Register now for Wintersession 2016 - October 02, 2015