Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- DELPF and USDA collaborate on ecosystem services markets symposium - October 24, 2009
- Who inspired Roberts' dissent in drunk driving case? - October 23, 2009
- Duke in D.C. expands in spring 2010 semester to DOJ’s Civil Rights Division - October 21, 2009
- Oct. 23 DELPF symposium to focus on ecosystem services markets - October 13, 2009
- Duke Law students explore the human cost of mountaintop removal mining - October 02, 2009
- Matt Smith JD/LLM ’11 - September 25, 2009
- New Duke Law group focuses on international criminal law - September 15, 2009
- Meet the Class of 2012 - September 11, 2009
- Beyond OCI: Making the most of the alumni network - September 11, 2009
- Former Duke Innocence Project client gains freedom - September 02, 2009
- Supreme Court Litigation with Donald Ayer - August 31, 2009
- Duke Law students receive training in International Criminal Court prosecutions, Sept. 11 - August 28, 2009
- Innocence Project client's claim of wrongful conviction gets boost from report criticizing police investigation - August 28, 2009
- At Duke Law, writing matters - August 19, 2009
- OCI and beyond - August 11, 2009
- Committee to review journal selection process - August 05, 2009
- Laura Gleason JD/MA '12 - July 28, 2009
- Susan Pourciau ’09 - June 03, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic wins in D.C. Circuit - June 02, 2009
- Duke Law moot court team shines in final round of ELSA Moot Court Competition - May 26, 2009
- Duke Law team moves to final round of WTO moot court competition - May 22, 2009
- Hooding ceremony honors the Class of 2009 - May 12, 2009
- Graduating students honored by their Duke Law colleagues - May 08, 2009
- Eric Eisenberg ’09 - May 04, 2009
- Judge Sentelle to speak to Class of 2009 - May 01, 2009