On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- UVA Intellectual Property Writing Competition - November 10, 2009
- Duke Law student returns to North Carolia with daughter adopted in Togo - November 10, 2009
- Sanford Journal of Public Policy call for submissions - November 10, 2009
- Duke Law student's "Simpsons" skills earn $10K on Food Network Challenge - November 03, 2009
- Duke Law student appears on Food Network Challenge - October 30, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic brief in drunk driving case has impact - October 30, 2009
- DELPF and USDA collaborate on ecosystem services markets symposium - October 24, 2009
- Who inspired Roberts' dissent in drunk driving case? - October 23, 2009
- Duke in D.C. expands in spring 2010 semester to DOJ’s Civil Rights Division - October 21, 2009
- Oct. 23 DELPF symposium to focus on ecosystem services markets - October 13, 2009
- Duke Law students explore the human cost of mountaintop removal mining - October 02, 2009
- Matt Smith JD/LLM ’11 - September 25, 2009
- New Duke Law group focuses on international criminal law - September 15, 2009
- Beyond OCI: Making the most of the alumni network - September 11, 2009
- Meet the Class of 2012 - September 11, 2009
- Former Duke Innocence Project client gains freedom - September 02, 2009
- Supreme Court Litigation with Donald Ayer - August 31, 2009
- Innocence Project client's claim of wrongful conviction gets boost from report criticizing police investigation - August 28, 2009
- Duke Law students receive training in International Criminal Court prosecutions, Sept. 11 - August 28, 2009
- At Duke Law, writing matters - August 19, 2009
- OCI and beyond - August 11, 2009
- Committee to review journal selection process - August 05, 2009
- Laura Gleason JD/MA '12 - July 28, 2009
- Susan Pourciau ’09 - June 03, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic wins in D.C. Circuit - June 02, 2009