Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- Duke Law Journal launches web magazine with other law journals - April 21, 2009
- D.O.N.E. awards honor teaching, community leadership, and service - April 20, 2009
- James Pearce ’11 wins Hardt Cup - April 08, 2009
- Conference examines role of international law in Sudan - April 02, 2009
- Dineo Mpela-Thompson '09 - March 31, 2009
- Prosecutorial ethics on trial - March 16, 2009
- Duke Law moot court team wins regional round of international competition - March 13, 2009
- Duke Law 3L makes "superb" impression on D.C. Circuit - March 09, 2009
- Dennis O’Connor ’10 - March 08, 2009
- Professor Bill Brown and Duke Law students comment on the economic crisis and President Obama's proposals - February 25, 2009
- Sidley Austin leads support for PILF auction - February 19, 2009
- Measuring judges and justice - February 19, 2009
- Local property, global justice - February 12, 2009
- A life in the law: Justice Antonin Scalia - February 03, 2009
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia presides over Dean's Cup Moot Court Competition - February 02, 2009
- Times Wang ’11 - January 16, 2009
- Students, faculty, and alumni run to raise PILF money - December 03, 2008
- Kat Shea ’10 - November 21, 2008
- New fund benefits Duke Law grads working for Legal Aid of North Carolina - November 19, 2008
- DELPF symposium focuses on environmental law and policy in a new administration - November 19, 2008
- Justice Anthony Kennedy delivers keynote address at Law School building dedication - November 10, 2008
- James Pearce JD/LLM '11 - October 23, 2008
- Examining Shariah - October 21, 2008
- A primer on “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” - October 09, 2008
- Innocence Project volunteers learn about pitfalls of eyewitness testimony - October 06, 2008