Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- Duke Law moot court team shines in final round of ELSA Moot Court Competition - May 26, 2009
- Duke Law team moves to final round of WTO moot court competition - May 22, 2009
- Hooding ceremony honors the Class of 2009 - May 12, 2009
- Graduating students honored by their Duke Law colleagues - May 08, 2009
- Eric Eisenberg ’09 - May 04, 2009
- Judge Sentelle to speak to Class of 2009 - May 01, 2009
- Duke Law Journal launches web magazine with other law journals - April 21, 2009
- D.O.N.E. awards honor teaching, community leadership, and service - April 20, 2009
- James Pearce ’11 wins Hardt Cup - April 08, 2009
- Conference examines role of international law in Sudan - April 02, 2009
- Dineo Mpela-Thompson '09 - March 31, 2009
- Prosecutorial ethics on trial - March 16, 2009
- Duke Law moot court team wins regional round of international competition - March 13, 2009
- Duke Law 3L makes "superb" impression on D.C. Circuit - March 09, 2009
- Dennis O’Connor ’10 - March 08, 2009
- Professor Bill Brown and Duke Law students comment on the economic crisis and President Obama's proposals - February 25, 2009
- Sidley Austin leads support for PILF auction - February 19, 2009
- Measuring judges and justice - February 19, 2009
- Local property, global justice - February 12, 2009
- A life in the law: Justice Antonin Scalia - February 03, 2009
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia presides over Dean's Cup Moot Court Competition - February 02, 2009
- Times Wang ’11 - January 16, 2009
- Students, faculty, and alumni run to raise PILF money - December 03, 2008
- Kat Shea ’10 - November 21, 2008
- New fund benefits Duke Law grads working for Legal Aid of North Carolina - November 19, 2008