Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- A community dialogue on policing, civil rights, and race - March 12, 2015
- Brayton JD/MA '15 explains why she chose to undertake summer studies - February 24, 2015
- Showalter '16 and Mohs '15 win 2015 Dean's Cup; Showalter named best oralist - February 24, 2015
- Student note by Rice '15 advances "great powers" analysis - February 22, 2015
- 19th Annual Public Interest Law Foundation Auction & Gala, Feb. 20 - February 16, 2015
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients - February 11, 2015
- Continuing the conversation on policing and race at Feb. 14 Teach-In - February 06, 2015
- Shellhorn JD/MBA '15 elected as graduate Young Trustee - February 04, 2015
- Harold Koh, former law dean and State Dept. legal adviser, to address class of 2015 hooding ceremony - February 04, 2015
- 3Ls Girouard and Shah win Susan J. Ferrell Intercultural Human Rights Moot Court Competition - February 04, 2015
- 5 Questions for Yoichi Fukui LLM '15 - January 16, 2015
- Lauren Fine ’11 - January 12, 2015
- “Hunt for Justice” examines Wrongful Convictions Clinic case - January 07, 2015
- Duke Law students organize “die-in” - December 11, 2014
- Courthouse reception celebrates Civil Justice Clinic - November 13, 2014
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies - October 24, 2014
- Hira Riar LLM '15 & Prasad Hurra LLM '15 - October 17, 2014
- Watch: Farahany examines legal and ethical implications of cognitive liberty - October 16, 2014
- Climate change scholarship, the law and regulations behind the barbecue, alumni updates and more… - October 03, 2014
- Register now for Wintersession 2015 - October 03, 2014
- Watch: Duke Law events address civil rights, from Ferguson to the Voting Rights Act - September 17, 2014
- Duke Law School is dedicated to Durham - September 08, 2014
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client freed after 22 years of incarceration - August 26, 2014
- A rare opportunity for upper-year students: Space still available in some Duke Law clinics - August 20, 2014
- Duke Law launches Civil Justice Clinic in collaboration with Legal Aid of North Carolina - July 29, 2014