Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final - April 17, 2015
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event - April 14, 2015
- Students organize "Speak-Out Against Racial Intolerance" - April 13, 2015
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship - April 10, 2015
- Bowling receives Distinguished Teaching Award as Duke Bar Association honors students, student groups, and faculty at 2015 D.O.N.E. Awards - April 07, 2015
- Duke Law students answer Legal Aid inquiries as "lawyers on the line" - March 24, 2015
- A community dialogue on policing, civil rights, and race - March 12, 2015
- Brayton JD/MA '15 explains why she chose to undertake summer studies - February 24, 2015
- Showalter '16 and Mohs '15 win 2015 Dean's Cup; Showalter named best oralist - February 24, 2015
- Student note by Rice '15 advances "great powers" analysis - February 22, 2015
- 19th Annual Public Interest Law Foundation Auction & Gala, Feb. 20 - February 16, 2015
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients - February 11, 2015
- Continuing the conversation on policing and race at Feb. 14 Teach-In - February 06, 2015
- 3Ls Girouard and Shah win Susan J. Ferrell Intercultural Human Rights Moot Court Competition - February 04, 2015
- Shellhorn JD/MBA '15 elected as graduate Young Trustee - February 04, 2015
- Harold Koh, former law dean and State Dept. legal adviser, to address class of 2015 hooding ceremony - February 04, 2015
- 5 Questions for Yoichi Fukui LLM '15 - January 16, 2015
- Lauren Fine ’11 - January 12, 2015
- “Hunt for Justice” examines Wrongful Convictions Clinic case - January 07, 2015
- Duke Law students organize “die-in” - December 11, 2014
- Courthouse reception celebrates Civil Justice Clinic - November 13, 2014
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies - October 24, 2014
- Hira Riar LLM '15 & Prasad Hurra LLM '15 - October 17, 2014
- Watch: Farahany examines legal and ethical implications of cognitive liberty - October 16, 2014
- Climate change scholarship, the law and regulations behind the barbecue, alumni updates and more… - October 03, 2014