Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- International Human Rights Clinic: Students help U.N. craft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - June 30, 2014
- The Alaska Law Review: Success of student-edited journal reflects close ties to state bar - June 05, 2014
- Classmates, editors, honor Katbi ’13 with posthumous publication of note in Alaska Law Review - June 02, 2014
- The Graduation Gala: Students honor their own with Justin Miller Awards, present Class Gift - May 09, 2014
- Nayar '14: U.S. should implement Hague Convention on the International Recovery of Child Support - May 02, 2014
- Celebrating the Class of 2014 - April 30, 2014
- Duke Bar Association bestows 2014 D.O.N.E. Awards on students, faculty, organizations - April 17, 2014
- Duke Diamond takes trophy at UVA Law Softball Invitational - April 07, 2014
- Gupta '14: Duke Law report supports journalists' claim that Ghanaian "right to information" bill will do more harm than good - March 29, 2014
- Database created by Drake '14 and Morgan '15 informs Argentine sovereign debt debate - March 27, 2014
- For Appellate Litigation Clinic team, Third Circuit appeal is a “highlight” experience - March 25, 2014
- Pasten LLM ’14 headed to World Bank’s Legal Associate Program for environmental and international law - March 25, 2014
- Scribes names 3L Brod’s DLJ note on First Amendment’s Assembly Clause best journal article of year - March 21, 2014
- Register now for Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy short courses - March 10, 2014
- Jenn Bandy '12 selected for Supreme Court clerkship - March 05, 2014
- Baliga '14 and Glass '14 win 2014 Dean's Cup; Glass named best oralist by federal judges - February 28, 2014
- Students’ mock trial training for Durham middle-schoolers garners recognition - February 27, 2014
- 5 Questions for Roger Boada Queralt LLM '14 - February 25, 2014
- Chandran ‘15 places 3rd in Best Oralist at intercultural moot competition - February 20, 2014
- 5 Questions for Anastasia Voronina LLM '14 - February 04, 2014
- Gao ’86, former president of China Investment Corporation, to address Class of 2014 at hooding ceremony - February 03, 2014
- Clinic students help U.N. draft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - January 30, 2014
- LLM candidate Adeeyo ’14 wins ethics prize for research on corporate social responsibility in Africa - January 22, 2014
- Htun ’13 receives 2014 Sea Grant Knauss Fellowship to work in international affairs at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - January 16, 2014
- Mary Pat Dwyer ’14: Scotusblogger - January 07, 2014