Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- Duke Law mourns the death of Andrew Katbi '13 - April 01, 2013
- Bluebond ’13 and Hampton ’13 recognized for oral arguments at Vis Moot Arbitration Competition - March 28, 2013
- 5 Questions for Sophia Carter '15 - March 27, 2013
- 5 Questions for Mariana Estevez JD/LLM '15 - March 18, 2013
- Duke Law students study Ghanaian press freedom during visit to Media Foundation for West Africa in Accra - March 14, 2013
- Duke Law launches clinic headed by prominent international human rights advocate Jayne Huckerby - March 05, 2013
- U.S. Solicitor General Donald Verrilli to address Class of 2013 at hooding ceremony - February 28, 2013
- 2Ls Baliga and Gupta win 2013 Dean’s Cup - February 26, 2013
- 5 Questions for Autumn Hamit '14 - February 22, 2013
- Duke Law launches Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy - February 21, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic continues work on complex cases in military commission system - February 19, 2013
- Hoye discusses law school applications - February 13, 2013
- New scholarships reflect faculty and administration commitment to student support - February 07, 2013
- Huang '13 named best oralist at human rights moot court competition - February 06, 2013
- Duke Law students begin careers in public service as military lawyers - February 04, 2013
- David Roche '13 - February 04, 2013
- Anne ’94 and Adrian ’95 Dollard establish scholarship for law students pursuing studies in entrepreneurship or business - February 04, 2013
- "Loose threads" could unravel murder conviction of Wrongful Convictions Clinic client jailed for 36 years - January 31, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic students observe military commission hearings - January 30, 2013
- New paper from Monteleone '13 gives context for Argentine debt crisis - January 28, 2013
- Randall Kennedy to deliver civil rights lecture series - January 28, 2013
- Duke Law students offer free tax assistance to low-income clients through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program - January 25, 2013
- Devins '13 explores "symbiotic relationship between the legal system and powerful, regulated interests" - January 23, 2013
- 5 Questions for Moza Al-Naemi LLM '13 - January 11, 2013
- Levi named a 'most influential' leader in legal education - December 12, 2012