On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- Randall Kennedy to deliver civil rights lecture series - January 28, 2013
- New paper from Monteleone '13 gives context for Argentine debt crisis - January 28, 2013
- Duke Law students offer free tax assistance to low-income clients through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program - January 25, 2013
- Devins '13 explores "symbiotic relationship between the legal system and powerful, regulated interests" - January 23, 2013
- 5 Questions for Moza Al-Naemi LLM '13 - January 11, 2013
- Levi named a 'most influential' leader in legal education - December 12, 2012
- Swedish TV covers Wrongful Convictions Clinic’s work for client LaMonte Armstrong - December 11, 2012
- Veteran executive branch lawyers Powell and Schroeder team up for course on constitutional scope and limits of presidential authority - November 19, 2012
- Boyce ’12 selected as 2013 Bristow Fellow in U.S. Department of Justice - November 15, 2012
- Phil Aubart ’13 - November 15, 2012
- Duke Law approves new JD/LLMLE program - November 13, 2012
- Students assist veterans at Bull City Stand Down - October 01, 2012
- Conservatives outline environmental goals at DELPF conference - September 28, 2012
- DELPF conference focuses on conservative environmental policy - September 25, 2012
- Newman, students, and alums persuade judge to free another Wrongful Convictions Clinic client - August 31, 2012
- Welcoming new students and a new year - August 31, 2012
- David Roche ’13 wins USA Trail 10K National Championship - August 29, 2012
- 5 Questions for Larissa Boz '14 - August 27, 2012
- Profs Newman, Coleman and Vidmar, and Zoeller '13 address the effect of prior acquaintance on eyewitness identification - August 15, 2012
- Students with sights on dual degrees enjoy summer start - August 02, 2012
- Students begin fall 2012 on-campus interview program - July 30, 2012
- Duke Law faculty, alumni, and students secure release, new trial, for LaMonte Armstrong - July 10, 2012
- Duke Law awards inaugural Global Leader Scholarship - June 26, 2012
- The Ultimate Crack Down: We Know Not What We Do - June 26, 2012
- Gulati students suggest novel solution to Italian debt crisis - June 25, 2012