Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student portal
- Danner, leader in evolution of law library and librarianship, to retire July 1 - June 08, 2017
- Levi to step down as dean in 2018 - June 06, 2017
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ - May 23, 2017
- Class of 2017 presents Justin Miller Awards at Graduation Gala - May 15, 2017
- Duke Law celebrates Class of 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Students gain insight into building satisfying careers at annual ESQ business law symposium - March 31, 2017
- Clinic students work with U.N. to assess human trafficking in United States - March 01, 2017
- Duke Law announces post-graduate fellowship in International Law and Human Rights - February 27, 2017
- DeGory '17, Wright '18 take Dean's Cup - February 23, 2017
- Transactional Law Competition offers students experience at negotiating table - February 16, 2017
- Neil Vidmar: A social scientist leaves ‘an invaluable legacy’ at Duke Law - January 19, 2017
- Legal historian Scott visiting Duke Law as John Hope Franklin Professor - January 19, 2017
- Cole '17 awarded Skadden Fellowship to work with veterans - December 20, 2016
- Price elected Duke University's tenth president - December 02, 2016
- Lucero JD/MPP ’17 receives NALP Pro Bono Publico Award - October 27, 2016
- Professor Emeritus Maxwell dies at 97 - October 24, 2016
- Register now for Wintersession 2017 - September 30, 2016
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2019 - August 30, 2016
- Ocoszio Jackson '17 - August 19, 2016
- Krouse '97 joins leadership of Alumni and Development Office - August 08, 2016
- Noble Foundation gift expands reach and impact of Duke Law’s human rights program - July 01, 2016
- James '96 serves as a mentor, recruiter, and friend to many Duke Law students and alumni - June 22, 2016
- Eggerly ’18 helps foster kids avoid identity theft - May 26, 2016
- Meet Lewis Hutchison, Duke Law’s new assistant dean for student affairs - May 25, 2016