Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- Wettach and Thomas '19: Large school districts help maintain diversity, offer cost savings from economies of scale - February 11, 2019
- Wyatt '19 calls for reform of statewide database that tracks alleged gang members "with little oversight and major due process concerns" - December 04, 2018
- Putting it into practice: Start-Up Ventures Clinic allows LLMs to work directly with entrepreneurial clients - September 28, 2018
- Meet Duke Law’s JD class of 2021 - September 04, 2018
- 1GP provides Duke Law's first generation professionals with academic and career support - July 26, 2018
- Duke Law celebrates class of 2018 - May 15, 2018
- Dix '20 prevails in Hardt Cup final argument - April 11, 2018
- Thomson honored with Distinguished Teaching Award at 2018 D.O.N.E. Awards - April 03, 2018
- Duke Law grads’ first-time bar passage rates among the country’s highest - March 23, 2018
- Duke Law students explore application of legal training to global public service at Salzburg Cutler Fellows Program - March 07, 2018
- Ferguson ’18 and Sowers ’19 prevail in final round of Dean’s Cup moot court tournament - February 21, 2018
- Pinto ’18 receives Clifton Everett Fellowship from Legal Aid of North Carolina - February 05, 2018
- Patel ’18 receives Skadden Fellowship to serve LGBTQ and HIV-affected Staten Islanders - December 15, 2017
- Second-year students Hamachi, King, and Stewart selected for Duke's first cohort of Margolis Scholars in Health Policy and Management - October 19, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic comments on proposed international regulations for mining the ocean floor - October 13, 2017
- The Environmental Law and Policy Clinic at 10: Blending science and law to pursue environmental justice proves formative for students - October 11, 2017
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2020 - September 14, 2017
- SJD candidate Ryan named Kenan Graduate Fellow - August 29, 2017
- New certificate helps students get head start on public interest careers - July 12, 2017
- Bakst '17 receives two-year Equal Justice Works fellowship - May 24, 2017
- Class of 2017 presents Justin Miller Awards at Graduation Gala - May 15, 2017
- Duke Law celebrates Class of 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Welch '17 discusses Innocence Project at Duke Law - April 28, 2017
- Freeman '17, Harrington '17: Bizarre ID process is one reason why N.C. should free clinic client Long - April 18, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017