Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- Bakst '17 receives two-year Equal Justice Works fellowship - May 24, 2017
- Class of 2017 presents Justin Miller Awards at Graduation Gala - May 15, 2017
- Duke Law celebrates Class of 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Welch '17 discusses Innocence Project at Duke Law - April 28, 2017
- Freeman '17, Harrington '17: Bizarre ID process is one reason why N.C. should free clinic client Long - April 18, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Levy receives Distinguished Teaching Award at 2017 D.O.N.E. Awards - March 31, 2017
- DeGory '17, Wright '18 take Dean's Cup - February 23, 2017
- Take in the Dean’s Cup final round, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m. - February 20, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- Cole '17 awarded Skadden Fellowship to work with veterans - December 20, 2016
- Clerkship connections: Duke Law students seeking post-graduate clerkships find guidance and support among faculty, staff, and alumni - December 15, 2016
- Duke Law students place second in Product Design Challenge - December 08, 2016
- Benning '17 receives inaugural Mayer Brown diversity scholarship - November 22, 2016
- Civil Justice Clinic achieves successful outcome for clients in contract and housing benefits cases - November 18, 2016
- Alaska Law Review co-hosts Alaska Native Law Conference - November 04, 2016
- Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity - November 02, 2016
- Lucero JD/MPP ’17 receives NALP Pro Bono Publico Award - October 27, 2016
- Lucero '17 receives Pro Bono Publico Award - October 25, 2016
- Khadraoui LLM '17 receives Global Human Rights Scholarship - October 21, 2016
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Third Circuit - October 19, 2016
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation - October 19, 2016
- Duke Law presents “Diversity of Thoughts: Finding Common Ground”, Oct. 18 - October 13, 2016
- Appellate Litigation Clinic successfully represents client in Third Circuit appeal - October 13, 2016
- First graduates with dual degree in Law & Entrepreneurship find an edge in job market - October 12, 2016