Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
News & Galleries tagged with: Summer 2012
- Clone of James D. Smith ’86 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of Noor Alfawzan LLM ’12 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of David Robinson II ’64 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of W.H. “Kip” Johnson III - July 10, 2012
- Clone of H. Jefferson Powell - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Chris Dusseault ’94 - July 09, 2012
- Tackling the European Debt Crisis - July 09, 2012
- Navigating the Maelstrom - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Rachel Brewster - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Matthew D. Adler - July 09, 2012