Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Summer 2012
- Clone of Noor Alfawzan LLM ’12 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of David Robinson II ’64 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of James D. Smith ’86 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of W.H. “Kip” Johnson III - July 10, 2012
- Navigating the Maelstrom - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Rachel Brewster - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Matthew D. Adler - July 09, 2012
- Clone of H. Jefferson Powell - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Chris Dusseault ’94 - July 09, 2012
- Tackling the European Debt Crisis - July 09, 2012