Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Summer 2012
- Clone of James D. Smith ’86 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of Noor Alfawzan LLM ’12 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of David Robinson II ’64 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of W.H. “Kip” Johnson III - July 10, 2012
- Tackling the European Debt Crisis - July 09, 2012
- Navigating the Maelstrom - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Rachel Brewster - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Matthew D. Adler - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Chris Dusseault ’94 - July 09, 2012
- Clone of H. Jefferson Powell - July 09, 2012