Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
News & Galleries tagged with: Summer 2012
- Clone of James D. Smith ’86 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of Noor Alfawzan LLM ’12 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of David Robinson II ’64 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of W.H. “Kip” Johnson III - July 10, 2012
- Tackling the European Debt Crisis - July 09, 2012
- Navigating the Maelstrom - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Rachel Brewster - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Matthew D. Adler - July 09, 2012
- Clone of H. Jefferson Powell - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Chris Dusseault ’94 - July 09, 2012