Judge Allyson Duncan '75 tells grads to value "serendipity," seize opportunities that come their way.
Forging paths and making connections
Duke's Pre-Law Undergraduate Scholars Program offers networking and experiential learning opportunities
The tech issue
Teaching lawyers to lead the way with a focus on ethics and interdisciplinary engagement.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Duke Law faculty to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House counsel
Defending free speech
First Amendment Clinic caps off successful first year, readies new Campus Speech Database.
News & Galleries tagged with: Summer 2012
- Clone of James D. Smith ’86 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of Noor Alfawzan LLM ’12 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of David Robinson II ’64 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of W.H. “Kip” Johnson III - July 10, 2012
- Clone of H. Jefferson Powell - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Chris Dusseault ’94 - July 09, 2012
- Tackling the European Debt Crisis - July 09, 2012
- Navigating the Maelstrom - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Rachel Brewster - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Matthew D. Adler - July 09, 2012