Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Supreme Court
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recaps the Supreme Court term in conversation with Prof. Neil Siegel at D.C. Summer Institute event - August 12, 2016
- Skene '14 named AAAS 2016-17 Judicial Branch Fellow - August 08, 2016
- Video: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2015-16 term at Duke Law event - August 05, 2016
- Purdy examines past and possible future of voting rights in America - August 03, 2016
- New Siegel paper on Obergefell and the relationship between Supreme Court and lower courts comes highly recommended by legal blog - July 18, 2016
- Charles discusses Kennedy-penned opinion in Fisher v. Texas - July 11, 2016
- Duke Law reviews the 2015-2016 Supreme Court term - July 06, 2016
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court's "reassuring and concerning" abortion ruling - July 05, 2016
- Charles, Dellinger review 2015-2016 Supreme Court term - July 01, 2016
- Rai examines effect of Supreme Court ruling on patent dispute process - June 29, 2016
- Siegel: Supreme Court victory should still give pause to abortion rights advocates - June 28, 2016
- Young: Texas’s success in immigration lawsuit means more state governments are likely “to challenge the lawfulness of national action” - June 24, 2016
- Dellinger: The Supreme Court's non-decision on immigration "represents a signal failure of democracy." - June 24, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court ruling upholding USPTO's broad patent review likely to displease brand-name drug makers - June 21, 2016
- Charles discusses Supreme Court's 1962 ruling in key redistricting case - June 13, 2016
- Devins '13 selected for Supreme Court fellowship - June 09, 2016
- Willet JD/MA '92 MJS '16 discusses high court tiebreakers - June 06, 2016
- Bartlett examines possible next steps in legal battle over transgender rights - May 11, 2016
- Justices Kagan, Breyer, and Ginsburg praise Dreeben ’81 following 100th Supreme Court appearance - April 29, 2016
- Siegel on Senate's Supreme Court stall: "We’re dealing with territory we haven’t ventured into for 150 years" - April 28, 2016
- Young comments on Supreme Court verdict in Bank of Iran case - April 22, 2016
- Dellinger amicus argues against Texas immigration challenge - April 19, 2016
- Dellinger, Young comment on Supreme Court immigration case - April 18, 2016
- Siegel analyzes GOP's Supreme Court confirmation stance - April 15, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court will likely hear case on foreign patent exhaustion - March 29, 2016