Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Events tagged with: Tour
- Energy Week Tour: Triangle Universities Nuclear Laboratory - November 3, 2016, 2:00 PM
- Energy Week Tour: Environment Hall - November 3, 2016, 9:00 AM
- Energy Week Tour: Steam Plant and Bryan Center Solar - November 1, 2016, 10:00 AM
- Energy Week Tour: Chiller Plant - October 31, 2016, 10:00 AM
- An Epic Tour: Visiting the Office of Epic Games - November 8, 2013, 2:00 PM
- Duke Law Wellness: Durham Food Tour - November 8, 2013, 1:00 PM
- Duke Law Wellness: Lemur Center Tour - October 25, 2013, 1:00 PM
- HLSA visit to the Eastern District Court of North Carolina - March 18, 2011, 7:45 AM