$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
Events tagged with: Tour
- Energy Week Tour: Triangle Universities Nuclear Laboratory - November 3, 2016, 2:00 PM
- Energy Week Tour: Environment Hall - November 3, 2016, 9:00 AM
- Energy Week Tour: Steam Plant and Bryan Center Solar - November 1, 2016, 10:00 AM
- Energy Week Tour: Chiller Plant - October 31, 2016, 10:00 AM
- An Epic Tour: Visiting the Office of Epic Games - November 8, 2013, 2:00 PM
- Duke Law Wellness: Durham Food Tour - November 8, 2013, 1:00 PM
- Duke Law Wellness: Lemur Center Tour - October 25, 2013, 1:00 PM
- HLSA visit to the Eastern District Court of North Carolina - March 18, 2011, 7:45 AM