The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Events tagged with: Tour
- Energy Week Tour: Triangle Universities Nuclear Laboratory - November 3, 2016, 2:00 PM
- Energy Week Tour: Environment Hall - November 3, 2016, 9:00 AM
- Energy Week Tour: Steam Plant and Bryan Center Solar - November 1, 2016, 10:00 AM
- Energy Week Tour: Chiller Plant - October 31, 2016, 10:00 AM
- An Epic Tour: Visiting the Office of Epic Games - November 8, 2013, 2:00 PM
- Duke Law Wellness: Durham Food Tour - November 8, 2013, 1:00 PM
- Duke Law Wellness: Lemur Center Tour - October 25, 2013, 1:00 PM
- HLSA visit to the Eastern District Court of North Carolina - March 18, 2011, 7:45 AM