Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Events tagged with: Webcast
- Panel Discussion: Responding to Violence with Justice and Mercy - October 20, 2014, 7:00 PM
- 1Ls: Writing Successfully - Crafting Resumes that Work - October 7, 2014 (All day)
- The Program in Public Law presents a Supreme Court Review (Criminal) - September 5, 2012, 12:15 PM
- It's Constitutional, What Now? - September 4, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Hydrofracking Workshop - January 9, 2012, 8:30 AM
- Online 'Office Hours' with Samuel Buell on White Collar Crime - April 22, 2011, 12:00 PM
- Root and Branch: Charles Hamilton Houston, Thurgood Marshall and the Struggle to End Segregation-Rawn James Jr. '01, author and guest speaker - November 15, 2010, 12:15 PM
- CICL and International Studies present: David Kinley, "Too Big to Fail? Making Global Finance Pay for Human Rights" - October 28, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Online 'Office Hours' with Richard Danner on Open Access to Legal Scholarship - October 22, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Ethical Challenges in Private Practice - October 20, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Defending the Rights of the Accused Before a Law-and-Order Supreme Court - October 19, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Law & Contemporary Problems Symposium: See You Out Of Court? The Role of ADR in Healthcare - October 8, 2010, 8:00 AM
- Gender and Judging: Perspectives from the Bench - October 7, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Supreme Court Preview - October 4, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Navigating the Health Care System as an Unfunded Patient: Perspectives from Durham's Trenches - September 30, 2010, 12:15 PM
- The Forgotten Freedom of Assembly - September 28, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Sergio Fabbrini, "Compound Democracies: Why the United States and Europe Are Becoming Similar" - September 27, 2010, 12:15 PM
- McDonald v. City of Chicago Panel Discussion - September 21, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Constitution Day - September 17, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Resurrecting the Privileges or Immunities Clause - September 16, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Lives in the Law: Associate Justice Samuel Alito - September 15, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Supreme Court Review - Criminal - September 13, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Supreme Court Review - Civil - September 2, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Retrospective on Justice Stevens - August 30, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Shawn Massey News Conference - May 27, 2010, 1:00 PM