Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Events tagged with: Webcast
- Shawn Massey News Conference - May 27, 2010, 1:00 PM
- Duke's James Cox on Talks Financial News on Bloomberg TV - May 3, 2010, 10:20 AM
- Law.Gov - The Law is "America's Operating System": Should it be Open Source? - April 28, 2010, 9:30 AM
- Lives in the Law: Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer - April 14, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Globalizing Lawyers: A Sociology of International Finance Practice - April 5, 2010, 12:15 PM
- The Will of the People: How Public Opinion Has Influenced the Supreme Court and Shaped the Meaning of the Constitution - March 29, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Covering the Court: A Conversation with Adam Liptak and Neil Lewis - March 25, 2010, 12:15 PM
- 1L Journal Information Panel - March 24, 2010, 12:15 PM
- CICL Public Lecture: Kal Raustiala - March 24, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Women in the Law: Christine Nicolaides Kearns - March 23, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Inside the Professor's Studio with Jim Cox - March 22, 2010, 12:15 PM
- CLS v. Martinez and the Freedom of Association - March 19, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Piracy and the Law of the Sea - March 17, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Lives in the Law: D. Todd Christofferson, '72 - March 16, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Online "Office Hours": Doriane Coleman Talks "Drugs, Sex, and Olympic Sport" - February 26, 2010, 12:00 PM