Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Events tagged with: Webcast
- Duke's James Cox on Talks Financial News on Bloomberg TV - May 3, 2010, 10:20 AM
- Law.Gov - The Law is "America's Operating System": Should it be Open Source? - April 28, 2010, 9:30 AM
- Lives in the Law: Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer - April 14, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Globalizing Lawyers: A Sociology of International Finance Practice - April 5, 2010, 12:15 PM
- The Will of the People: How Public Opinion Has Influenced the Supreme Court and Shaped the Meaning of the Constitution - March 29, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Covering the Court: A Conversation with Adam Liptak and Neil Lewis - March 25, 2010, 12:15 PM
- 1L Journal Information Panel - March 24, 2010, 12:15 PM
- CICL Public Lecture: Kal Raustiala - March 24, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Women in the Law: Christine Nicolaides Kearns - March 23, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Inside the Professor's Studio with Jim Cox - March 22, 2010, 12:15 PM
- CLS v. Martinez and the Freedom of Association - March 19, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Piracy and the Law of the Sea - March 17, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Lives in the Law: D. Todd Christofferson, '72 - March 16, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Online "Office Hours": Doriane Coleman Talks "Drugs, Sex, and Olympic Sport" - February 26, 2010, 12:00 PM