$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
Events tagged with: Webcast
- Supreme Court Review - Civil - September 2, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Retrospective on Justice Stevens - August 30, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Shawn Massey News Conference - May 27, 2010, 1:00 PM
- Duke's James Cox on Talks Financial News on Bloomberg TV - May 3, 2010, 10:20 AM
- Law.Gov - The Law is "America's Operating System": Should it be Open Source? - April 28, 2010, 9:30 AM
- Lives in the Law: Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer - April 14, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Globalizing Lawyers: A Sociology of International Finance Practice - April 5, 2010, 12:15 PM
- The Will of the People: How Public Opinion Has Influenced the Supreme Court and Shaped the Meaning of the Constitution - March 29, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Covering the Court: A Conversation with Adam Liptak and Neil Lewis - March 25, 2010, 12:15 PM
- 1L Journal Information Panel - March 24, 2010, 12:15 PM
- CICL Public Lecture: Kal Raustiala - March 24, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Women in the Law: Christine Nicolaides Kearns - March 23, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Inside the Professor's Studio with Jim Cox - March 22, 2010, 12:15 PM
- CLS v. Martinez and the Freedom of Association - March 19, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Piracy and the Law of the Sea - March 17, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Lives in the Law: D. Todd Christofferson, '72 - March 16, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Online "Office Hours": Doriane Coleman Talks "Drugs, Sex, and Olympic Sport" - February 26, 2010, 12:00 PM