Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Events tagged with: Webcast
- Supreme Court Review - Civil - September 2, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Retrospective on Justice Stevens - August 30, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Shawn Massey News Conference - May 27, 2010, 1:00 PM
- Duke's James Cox on Talks Financial News on Bloomberg TV - May 3, 2010, 10:20 AM
- Law.Gov - The Law is "America's Operating System": Should it be Open Source? - April 28, 2010, 9:30 AM
- Lives in the Law: Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer - April 14, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Globalizing Lawyers: A Sociology of International Finance Practice - April 5, 2010, 12:15 PM
- The Will of the People: How Public Opinion Has Influenced the Supreme Court and Shaped the Meaning of the Constitution - March 29, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Covering the Court: A Conversation with Adam Liptak and Neil Lewis - March 25, 2010, 12:15 PM
- CICL Public Lecture: Kal Raustiala - March 24, 2010, 12:15 PM
- 1L Journal Information Panel - March 24, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Women in the Law: Christine Nicolaides Kearns - March 23, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Inside the Professor's Studio with Jim Cox - March 22, 2010, 12:15 PM
- CLS v. Martinez and the Freedom of Association - March 19, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Piracy and the Law of the Sea - March 17, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Lives in the Law: D. Todd Christofferson, '72 - March 16, 2010, 12:15 PM
- Online "Office Hours": Doriane Coleman Talks "Drugs, Sex, and Olympic Sport" - February 26, 2010, 12:00 PM