Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Wrongful Convictions Clinic
- Coleman: Facts support raising age of adulthood in criminal court to 18 in North Carolina - August 15, 2016
- Skene '14 named AAAS 2016-17 Judicial Branch Fellow - August 08, 2016
- Marchers protest imprisonment of Wrongful Convictions Clinic clients Dontae Sharpe and Kalvin Michael Smith - August 01, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic uses Supreme Court ruling banning life without parole for juveniles to request new sentencing hearing for client - July 28, 2016
- Coleman: Former Chief Justice’s change of heart is bellwether moment in death penalty's demise - June 03, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Sharpe refused early-release deals, maintains innocence after 22 years - May 18, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client freed after serving nearly 24 years for a crime he didn’t commit - March 30, 2016
- Newman: Darryl Hunt "changed hearts and minds about students’ perception of the criminal justice system" - March 14, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic wins freedom for client Howard Dudley, jailed for 24 years - March 02, 2016
- Evidentiary hearing could lead to release for Wrongful Convictions Clinic client jailed for 24 years - March 01, 2016
- Coleman raises questions about affidavit in Wrongful Convictions Clinic case - February 08, 2016
- Coleman: "We have no intention of giving up" on clinic client Kalvin Michael Smith - January 07, 2016
- Coleman on Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Charles Ray Finch: "The prison has taken most of his life, but he has managed to keep his humanity" - December 07, 2015
- Vague witness description key to efforts to free Wrongful Conviction Clinic client - December 04, 2015
- The Marshall Project covers case of Wrongful Convictions Clinic client - November 01, 2015
- Lau says subpoena power is crucial to mission of post-conviction innocence inquiry organizations - November 01, 2015
- Newman discusses N.C. judge and criminal justice reformer 'Bev' Lake, Jr. - July 30, 2015
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic appeal in 1976 murder cases raises important eyewitness identification issues - July 28, 2015
- Vidmar: Don't blame juries for wrongful convictions - July 21, 2015
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award - July 13, 2015
- Judge grants clinic client new hearing on innocence claim - June 11, 2015
- Louis-Dreyfus ’57 pledges $1 million to Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 04, 2015
- Jindal '16 discusses Wrongful Convictions Clinic work - May 06, 2015
- Newman ’88 discusses the process of and her passion for innocence work - April 29, 2015
- Newman discusses differing levels of DA cooperation in exoneration cases - April 27, 2015