Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Wrongful Convictions Clinic
- In TedX talk, Newman ’88 discusses the need to remove innocence cases from the adversarial process - March 24, 2015
- Newman comments on the importance of pardons to individuals exonerated by judges - March 16, 2015
- A community dialogue on policing, civil rights, and race - March 12, 2015
- Lau on denial of new trial for clinic client: "The citizens of North Carolina should be outraged" - February 06, 2015
- Griffin discusses role of narrative, storytelling, and probability in assessing guilt and innocence - January 31, 2015
- Lau on release of innocent man jailed for 37 years: State should take more active role in correcting wrongful convictions - January 26, 2015
- “Hunt for Justice” examines Wrongful Convictions Clinic case - January 07, 2015
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic attorneys ask judge to overturn 1998 murder conviction - December 04, 2014
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses difficulties of life after exoneration - November 10, 2014
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic attorneys fight to present new evidence on behalf of client - October 30, 2014
- Lau: Portland prosecutor assigned to guard against wrongful convictions is part of "sea change in prosecutors' belief" - October 28, 2014
- Coleman: Innocent verdict for Ferguson police could "totally undermine the St. Louis criminal justice system" - October 20, 2014
- Coleman comments on the racial politics of capital jury selection - October 08, 2014
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic to review 1987 conviction - September 29, 2014
- Law School clinic helps exonerate man after 22 years in prison - September 05, 2014
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic faculty file petition with U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of client - May 24, 2014
- Coleman: Botched Oklahoma execution was "horrendous" and "easily avoidable" - May 01, 2014
- Coleman comments on political corruption investigations and the entrapment defense - April 28, 2014
- Hairstyles play unusual role in case of clinic client represented by Coleman - March 24, 2014
- Coleman comments on prosecutorial misconduct and unlearned lessons in Durham - March 21, 2014
- State withheld key evidence for years after clinic client's murder trial - February 17, 2014
- Clinic client seeks exoneration after 37 years in jail - February 10, 2014
- Clinic client Smith asks Fourth Circuit for rehearing - February 04, 2014
- Coleman and Spruill say new NC policy changes hurt the poor by reducing access to healthcare and legal counsel - January 15, 2014
- Editorial: Armstrong’s wrongful conviction points to serious flaws in N.C. justice system - December 27, 2013