On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Videos tagged with: Alumni
- John D. Inazu '00 | Confident Pluralism: Surviving & Thriving Through Deep Difference - April 06, 2017
- Duke Law | Reunion 2016, Forecasting the 2016 Presidential Election: Legal & Policy Considerations - April 16, 2016
- Eric Michaux '66 & Joseph Blocher | Reflections on Integration & the Transformation of Duke & Durham - April 15, 2016
- Jacinda Townsend '95 | Saint Monkey: National Book Week Celebration - April 14, 2016
- Duke Law | Reunion 2016, Slideshow - April 11, 2016
- Ecology's Golden Anniversary: From "Silent Spring" to "A Force for Nature" - April 21, 2012
- Duke Law Students Thank Donors