“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Videos tagged with: Alumni
- John D. Inazu '00 | Confident Pluralism: Surviving & Thriving Through Deep Difference - April 06, 2017
- Duke Law | Reunion 2016, Forecasting the 2016 Presidential Election: Legal & Policy Considerations - April 16, 2016
- Eric Michaux '66 & Joseph Blocher | Reflections on Integration & the Transformation of Duke & Durham - April 15, 2016
- Jacinda Townsend '95 | Saint Monkey: National Book Week Celebration - April 14, 2016
- Duke Law | Reunion 2016, Slideshow - April 11, 2016
- Ecology's Golden Anniversary: From "Silent Spring" to "A Force for Nature" - April 21, 2012
- Duke Law Students Thank Donors