On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Arti Rai
- Admin Law 2016: Intellectual Property Exceptionalism | PTO & Chevron Deference - February 12, 2016
- Patent Trial & Appeal Board Roundtable | Saurabh Vishnubhakat, Jay Kesan & Arti Rai - June 03, 2015
- Patent Trial & Appeal Board Roundtable | Arti Rai, Welcome - June 03, 2015
- Internet Regulation in 2020 | Tim Berners-Lee, kc claffy, Henning Schulzrinne & Daniel Weitzner - October 17, 2014
- New Approaches & Incentives in Drug Development | Panel 2 - November 22, 2013
- New Approaches & Incentives in Drug Development | Panel 1 - November 22, 2013
- International Comparison of Recent Developments in Patent Law - February 28, 2013
- Building Dedication Celebration: Intellectual Property - November 03, 2008
- Frey Lecture 2008 | Suzanne Scotchmer, A Nonobvious Discussion of Patents - April 03, 2008
- IP 2008 | Patent Law Reform - February 29, 2008
- IP 2007 | New Rules of the Game - February 23, 2007
- Admin Law 2006: Administrative Law & Emergency Management | Ben Depoorter - March 24, 2006
- IP 2006 | Are You Afraid of Patent Trolls, Part II - February 17, 2006
- IP 2006 | Are You Afraid of Patent Trolls, Part I - February 17, 2006
- IP 2005 | Patents v. Open Source, Panelist Presentations - April 01, 2005
- Collective Actions and Proprietary Rights | Part 1 - March 04, 2005
- IP 2004 | A Critical Analysis of the FTC/DOJ Patent Recommendations - March 26, 2004
- Information Ecology | Wesley Cohen, Patents: Their Effectiveness & Role - November 14, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Technology Transfer in the 21st Century - April 04, 2003
- Commercialization of Human Genomics | Reframing the Intellectual Property Debate - September 28, 2002
- Conference on the Public Domain | Commodification of the Public Domain - November 10, 2001
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 4
- Arti Rai - "Open Source" Biology: The Role of Law