Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Asian Law Students Association
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 03, 2016
- Asian Law Students Association Career Talk: Life as a Big Law Associate - November 25, 2013
- Righting Wrongs: A Conversation with John R. Dunne - April 03, 2013
- Prosecutorial Independence & High-Profile Cases - October 26, 2010
- China's Legal System: How "Legal?" How "Political?" How "Just?" - February 03, 2006
- China's Legal System How "Legal?" How "Political?" How "Just?" - February 03, 2006
- Looking Like the Enemy: The Japanese American Internment Cases in Perspective - March 04, 2003
- Regan Ralph | The International Implications of Domestic Violence on Human Rights - November 14, 2000