Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Asian Law Students Association
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 03, 2016
- Asian Law Students Association Career Talk: Life as a Big Law Associate - November 25, 2013
- Righting Wrongs: A Conversation with John R. Dunne - April 03, 2013
- Prosecutorial Independence & High-Profile Cases - October 26, 2010
- China's Legal System How "Legal?" How "Political?" How "Just?" - February 03, 2006
- China's Legal System: How "Legal?" How "Political?" How "Just?" - February 03, 2006
- Looking Like the Enemy: The Japanese American Internment Cases in Perspective - March 04, 2003
- Regan Ralph | The International Implications of Domestic Violence on Human Rights - November 14, 2000