On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Videos tagged with: Asian Law Students Association
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 03, 2016
- Asian Law Students Association Career Talk: Life as a Big Law Associate - November 25, 2013
- Righting Wrongs: A Conversation with John R. Dunne - April 03, 2013
- Prosecutorial Independence & High-Profile Cases - October 26, 2010
- China's Legal System How "Legal?" How "Political?" How "Just?" - February 03, 2006
- China's Legal System: How "Legal?" How "Political?" How "Just?" - February 03, 2006
- Looking Like the Enemy: The Japanese American Internment Cases in Perspective - March 04, 2003
- Regan Ralph | The International Implications of Domestic Violence on Human Rights - November 14, 2000