Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: Asian Law Students Association
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 03, 2016
- Asian Law Students Association Career Talk: Life as a Big Law Associate - November 25, 2013
- Righting Wrongs: A Conversation with John R. Dunne - April 03, 2013
- Prosecutorial Independence & High-Profile Cases - October 26, 2010
- China's Legal System: How "Legal?" How "Political?" How "Just?" - February 03, 2006
- China's Legal System How "Legal?" How "Political?" How "Just?" - February 03, 2006
- Looking Like the Enemy: The Japanese American Internment Cases in Perspective - March 04, 2003