Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Videos tagged with: Bernstein Memorial Lecture
- Bernstein Lecture 2017 | Daphne Barak-Erez, Battles of Reproductive Technologies: Comparative Tales - August 30, 2017
- Bernstein Lecture 2017 | Ralf Michaels, Banning Burqas: A View from Postsecular Comparative Law. - March 02, 2017
- Bernstein Lecture 2014 | Donald Horowitz, Federalism for Severely Divided Societies - November 03, 2014
- Bernstein Lecture 2013 | Nicola Lacey, Comparative Criminal Justice: An Institutional Approach - April 04, 2013
- Bernstein Lecture 2011 | Edwin Cameron, Constitutionalism, Rights, & International Law - September 08, 2011
- Bernstein Lecture 2011 | Bernhard Schlink, Proportionality in Constitutional Law - April 05, 2011
- Bernstein Lecture 2010 | John Bell, The Relevance of Foreign Examples to Legal Development - February 23, 2010
- Bernstein Lecture 2009 | William Twining, Normative & Legal Pluralism: A Global Perspective - April 07, 2009
- Bernstein Lecture 2007 | Joseph Lookofsky, Desperately Seeking Subsidiarity - November 13, 2007
- Bernstein Lecture 2006 | Zhu Suli - November 02, 2006
- Bernstein Lecture 2005 | Richard M. Buxbaum - September 27, 2005
- Bernstein Lecture 2004 | Chibli Mallet, Constitutions for the 21st Century - September 28, 2004
- Bernstein Lecture 2003 | Christian Joerges - September 16, 2003
- Bernstein Lecture 2002 | Hein Kötz, Civil Justice Systems in Europe and the United States - September 10, 2002
- Bernstein Lecture 2013-2014 | Justice Susanne Baer, Adjudicating Inequalities