The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: Business Law Society
- Nowhere but Chancery: Shareholders Franchise and Private Ordering - April 07, 2014
- ESQ Business Law Symposium, Keynote Address - February 06, 2012
- ESQ Symposium 2010 | Keynote, Richard N. Baer - February 05, 2010
- The Last Bankrupt Hanged: Capital Punishment for Bankruptcy in 18th Century England - January 13, 2010
- "Greening" the Sports and Entertainment Industries - March 19, 2007
- ESQ Business Law Symposium Keynote Address with Gary Lynch - February 09, 2007
- Labor Strife & Economics: The Present and Future of the National Hockey League - October 29, 2004
- ESQ 2016: Business Law Symposium | Lin Chua LLM '00, Keynote