Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Videos tagged with: Business Law Society
- Nowhere but Chancery: Shareholders Franchise and Private Ordering - April 07, 2014
- ESQ Business Law Symposium, Keynote Address - February 06, 2012
- ESQ Symposium 2010 | Keynote, Richard N. Baer - February 05, 2010
- The Last Bankrupt Hanged: Capital Punishment for Bankruptcy in 18th Century England - January 13, 2010
- "Greening" the Sports and Entertainment Industries - March 19, 2007
- ESQ Business Law Symposium Keynote Address with Gary Lynch - February 09, 2007
- Labor Strife & Economics: The Present and Future of the National Hockey League - October 29, 2004
- ESQ 2016: Business Law Symposium | Lin Chua LLM '00, Keynote