On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Videos tagged with: Business Law Society
- ESQ Symposium 2017 | Diversity in Practice - February 03, 2017
- Nowhere but Chancery: Shareholders Franchise and Private Ordering - April 07, 2014
- ESQ Symposium 2010 | Keynote, Richard N. Baer - February 05, 2010
- Emily Kadens | The Last Bankrupt Hanged: Capital Punishment for Bankruptcy in 18th Century England - January 13, 2010
- "Greening" the Sports and Entertainment Industries - March 19, 2007
- ESQ Business Law Symposium Keynote Address with Gary Lynch - February 09, 2007
- Labor Strife & Economics: The Present and Future of the National Hockey League - October 29, 2004
- ESQ 2016: Business Law Symposium | Lin Chua LLM '00, Keynote
- ESQ 2012: Business Law Symposium | Dan Scheinman '88, Keynote Address