On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Business Law Society
- ESQ Symposium 2017 | Diversity in Practice - February 03, 2017
- Nowhere but Chancery: Shareholders Franchise and Private Ordering - April 07, 2014
- ESQ Symposium 2010 | Keynote, Richard N. Baer - February 05, 2010
- Emily Kadens | The Last Bankrupt Hanged: Capital Punishment for Bankruptcy in 18th Century England - January 13, 2010
- "Greening" the Sports and Entertainment Industries - March 19, 2007
- ESQ Business Law Symposium Keynote Address with Gary Lynch - February 09, 2007
- Labor Strife & Economics: The Present and Future of the National Hockey League - October 29, 2004
- ESQ 2012: Business Law Symposium | Dan Scheinman '88, Keynote Address
- ESQ 2016: Business Law Symposium | Lin Chua LLM '00, Keynote