Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Business Law
- Norm Champ | Going Public: My Adventures Inside the SEC & How to Prevent the Next Devastating Crisis - April 12, 2017
- Global Financial Markets Center | The Big Short: Viewing and Panel Discussion - October 06, 2016
- Meet Brandon Bartee LLMLE'11
- ESQ 2012: Business Law Symposium | Dan Scheinman '88, Keynote Address
- ESQ 2016: Business Law Symposium | Lin Chua LLM '00, Keynote