Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Videos tagged with: Business Law
- Norm Champ | Going Public: My Adventures Inside the SEC & How to Prevent the Next Devastating Crisis - April 12, 2017
- Global Financial Markets Center | The Big Short: Viewing and Panel Discussion - October 06, 2016
- Meet Brandon Bartee LLMLE'11
- ESQ 2012: Business Law Symposium | Dan Scheinman '88, Keynote Address
- ESQ 2016: Business Law Symposium | Lin Chua LLM '00, Keynote