Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Videos tagged with: Business Law
- Norm Champ | Going Public: My Adventures Inside the SEC & How to Prevent the Next Devastating Crisis - April 12, 2017
- Global Financial Markets Center | The Big Short: Viewing and Panel Discussion - October 06, 2016
- Meet Brandon Bartee LLMLE'11
- ESQ 2012: Business Law Symposium | Dan Scheinman '88, Keynote Address
- ESQ 2016: Business Law Symposium | Lin Chua LLM '00, Keynote