A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Charles J Dunlap Jr
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Maj. Gen. Steven Lepper, USAF (Ret.) - March 01, 2014
- Maj. Gen. Charles J. Dunlap, Jr., USAF (Ret.) | Inside the Professor's Studio - April 16, 2012
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | Ethical Issues of the Practice of National Security Law - April 14, 2012
- Book Talk by Professor Amos Guiora: "Targeted Killing" - January 23, 2012
- Ten Years After 9/11: The Legal Landscape of the "War on Terror"
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters