Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Charles J Dunlap Jr
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Maj. Gen. Steven Lepper, USAF (Ret.) - March 01, 2014
- Maj. Gen. Charles J. Dunlap, Jr., USAF (Ret.) | Inside the Professor's Studio - April 16, 2012
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | Ethical Issues of the Practice of National Security Law - April 14, 2012
- Book Talk by Professor Amos Guiora: "Targeted Killing" - January 23, 2012
- Ten Years After 9/11: The Legal Landscape of the "War on Terror"
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters