The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Videos tagged with: Charles J Dunlap Jr
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Maj. Gen. Steven Lepper, USAF (Ret.) - March 01, 2014
- Maj. Gen. Charles J. Dunlap, Jr., USAF (Ret.) | Inside the Professor's Studio - April 16, 2012
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | Ethical Issues of the Practice of National Security Law - April 14, 2012
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters - February 23, 2012
- Book Talk by Professor Amos Guiora: "Targeted Killing" - January 23, 2012
- Ten Years After 9/11: The Legal Landscape of the "War on Terror" - September 15, 2011