Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Charles J Dunlap Jr
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Maj. Gen. Steven Lepper, USAF (Ret.) - March 01, 2014
- Maj. Gen. Charles J. Dunlap, Jr., USAF (Ret.) | Inside the Professor's Studio - April 16, 2012
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | Ethical Issues of the Practice of National Security Law - April 14, 2012
- Book Talk by Professor Amos Guiora: "Targeted Killing" - January 23, 2012
- Ten Years After 9/11: The Legal Landscape of the "War on Terror"
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters