Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Videos tagged with: Charles L. Becton
- Charles L. Becton '69 reminisces about meeting his wife while picketing - April 18, 2009
- Charles L. Becton '69 on moving to the area in the 60's - April 18, 2009
- Charles L. Becton '69 remembers his days as a student - April 18, 2009
- Charles L. Becton '69 recalls his law school pre-assignments - April 18, 2009
- Charles L. Becton '69 talks about his first exam in Prof. Bertel Sparks' Property class - April 18, 2009
- The Honorable Charles L. Becton