Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Videos tagged with: Charles L. Becton
- The Honorable Charles L. Becton - February 21, 2012
- Charles L. Becton '69 talks about his first exam in Prof. Bertel Sparks' Property class - April 18, 2009
- Charles L. Becton '69 recalls his law school pre-assignments - April 18, 2009
- Charles L. Becton '69 remembers his days as a student - April 18, 2009
- Charles L. Becton '69 on moving to the area in the 60's - April 18, 2009
- Charles L. Becton '69 reminisces about meeting his wife while picketing - April 18, 2009