Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Children's Law Clinic
- Carlos Márquez '17 | Children's Law Clinic - October 05, 2016
- Lenni Benson | Unaccompanied Minors from Central America & Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015
- Michael Steele '16 | Children's Law Clinic - June 24, 2015
- The Student Experience | A Clinic Graduate Describes a Special Education Case - September 18, 2013
- Parent-to-Parent: Navigating Special Education for Your Child - March 13, 2013