The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: Children's Law Clinic
- Carlos Márquez '17 | Children's Law Clinic - October 05, 2016
- Lenni Benson | Unaccompanied Minors from Central America & Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015
- Michael Steele '16 | Children's Law Clinic - June 24, 2015
- The Student Experience | A Clinic Graduate Describes a Special Education Case - September 18, 2013
- Parent-to-Parent: Navigating Special Education for Your Child - March 13, 2013