On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Videos tagged with: Children's Law Clinic
- Carlos Márquez '17 | Children's Law Clinic - October 05, 2016
- Lenni Benson | Unaccompanied Minors from Central America & Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015
- Michael Steele '16 | Children's Law Clinic - June 24, 2015
- The Student Experience | A Clinic Graduate Describes a Special Education Case - September 18, 2013
- Parent-to-Parent: Navigating Special Education for Your Child - March 13, 2013