Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Children's Law Clinic
- Carlos Márquez '17 | Children's Law Clinic - October 05, 2016
- Lenni Benson | Unaccompanied Minors from Central America & Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015
- Michael Steele '16 | Children's Law Clinic - June 24, 2015
- The Student Experience | A Clinic Graduate Describes a Special Education Case - September 18, 2013
- Parent-to-Parent: Navigating Special Education for Your Child - March 13, 2013