Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: CICL
- LENS Conference 2007: Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad | Understanding Islam - April 12, 2007
- LENS Conference 2007: Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad | Options for the US Strategy and Po... - April 12, 2007
- The Global Adjudication System - March 21, 2007
- Images of Law and Justice in East and West: Comparative Legal Symbolics - February 15, 2007
- The Military Commissions Act of 2006: Outstanding Legal Issues - February 12, 2007
- Daniel Tarullo | Regulating Transnational Activity in a World of Nation States: The Case of Banking - January 25, 2007
- Transatlantic Approaches to International Law and Institutions - November 15, 2006
- Investigating the United Nations Oil-For-Food Program - October 27, 2006
- Bernstein Lecture 2002 | Hein Kötz, Civil Justice Systems in Europe and the United States - September 10, 2002