Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: CICL
- LENS Conference 2007: Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad | Understanding Islam - April 12, 2007
- LENS Conference 2007: Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad | Options for the US Strategy and Po... - April 12, 2007
- The Global Adjudication System - March 21, 2007
- Images of Law and Justice in East and West: Comparative Legal Symbolics - February 15, 2007
- The Military Commissions Act of 2006: Outstanding Legal Issues - February 12, 2007
- Daniel Tarullo | Regulating Transnational Activity in a World of Nation States: The Case of Banking - January 25, 2007
- Transatlantic Approaches to International Law and Institutions - November 15, 2006
- Investigating the United Nations Oil-For-Food Program - October 27, 2006
- Bernstein Lecture 2002 | Hein Kötz, Civil Justice Systems in Europe and the United States - September 10, 2002