Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: CICL
- LENS Conference 2007: Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad | Understanding Islam - April 12, 2007
- LENS Conference 2007: Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad | Options for the US Strategy and Po... - April 12, 2007
- The Global Adjudication System - March 21, 2007
- Images of Law and Justice in East and West: Comparative Legal Symbolics - February 15, 2007
- The Military Commissions Act of 2006: Outstanding Legal Issues - February 12, 2007
- Daniel Tarullo | Regulating Transnational Activity in a World of Nation States: The Case of Banking - January 25, 2007
- Transatlantic Approaches to International Law and Institutions - November 15, 2006
- Investigating the United Nations Oil-For-Food Program - October 27, 2006
- Bernstein Lecture 2002 | Hein Kötz, Civil Justice Systems in Europe and the United States - September 10, 2002