Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Civil Rights
- Statues and Symbols in the Wake of Charlottesville - September 29, 2017
- DFLSC Symposium 2017 | Explaining Racial Disparities Across U.S. Police Departments - February 10, 2017
- DFLSC Symposium 2017 | Opening Remarks; Separate & Definitely Not Equal - February 10, 2017
- North Carolina HB 2: "The Most Anti-LGBT Bill in the Country" - March 31, 2016
- Center on Law, Race & Politics | The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - February 22, 2016
- I'll Say What I Want: Hate Speech Policy & The First Amendment - February 22, 2016
- Civil Rights | Race, Culture and Media - November 21, 2015
- Civil Rights | Closing Remarks, Guy-Uriel Charles - November 21, 2015
- Civil Rights | Race, Political Participation, & the Roberts Court - November 21, 2015
- Civil Rights | Criminal Justice Reform & Mass Incarceration - November 21, 2015
- Civil Rights | Trends in Immigration Law & Policy - November 20, 2015
- Civil Rights | Discrimination in Dating and the Consumer Markets - November 20, 2015
- Civil Rights | Developments & Ongoing Challenges for LGBTQ Communities - November 20, 2015
- Civil Rights | Reflections on the Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - November 20, 2015
- The Thirteenth Amendment and Civil Rights - November 19, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Benjamin Wittes, NSA and the Future of Surveillance in the Age of Forever War - February 28, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Erwin Chemerinsky, Civil Liberties in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- N.C. Marriage Equality - November 06, 2014
- Police Brutality and Race - September 15, 2014
- Civil Rights, Duke, and Durham in the 1960s - September 11, 2014
- The Achievements of the Civil Rights Revolution—Hamilton v. Alabama: The Substance of Symbolism - February 13, 2013
- Mills Conversation Series on Race | Kevin R. Johnson, Opening the Floodgates - March 05, 2008
- Mills Conversation Series on Race | Realizing the Dream: Where Do We Go From Here? - January 19, 2004
- Possibilities and Perils: The Role of Faith in Public Life
- The Shifting Landscape: Civil Rights and the Law Over the Last 50 Years