Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Videos tagged with: Clinics
- Environmental Law & Policy Clinic | Celebrating Ten Years - October 19, 2017
- The Duke Law Clinics Experience - July 06, 2017
- Duke Law | On the Ground - May 31, 2017
- Carlos Márquez '17 | Children's Law Clinic - October 05, 2016
- Tony Ficarrotta '16 | Health Justice Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Rebecca Cooper '16 | Civil Justice Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Nimasha Weliwitigoda '15 | Start-Up Ventures & Environmental Law and Policy Clinics - June 24, 2015
- Michael Steele '16 | Children's Law Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Joe Wilson '16 | Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 24, 2015
- The Duke Legal Clinics: A Teaching Law Firm with a Public Interest Mission - December 10, 2013
- Duke Law Brazil land rights study
- Jonah Retzinger in the Duke Law AIDS Clinic