The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Videos tagged with: Clinics
- Nimasha Weliwitigoda '15 | Start-Up Ventures & Environmental Law and Policy Clinics - June 24, 2015
- Joe Wilson '16 | Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Michael Steele '16 | Children's Law Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Rebecca Cooper '16 | Civil Justice Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Tony Ficarrotta '16 | Health Justice Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Jonah Retzinger in the Duke Law AIDS Clinic - September 06, 2011
- Duke Law Brazil land rights study - May 03, 2010