The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Videos tagged with: Clinics
- Carlos Márquez '17 | Children's Law Clinic - October 05, 2016
- Tony Ficarrotta '16 | Health Justice Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Nimasha Weliwitigoda '15 | Start-Up Ventures & Environmental Law and Policy Clinics - June 24, 2015
- Joe Wilson '16 | Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Michael Steele '16 | Children's Law Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Rebecca Cooper '16 | Civil Justice Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Jonah Retzinger in the Duke Law AIDS Clinic - September 06, 2011
- Duke Law Brazil land rights study - May 03, 2010