The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Videos tagged with: Clinics
- Carlos Márquez '17 | Children's Law Clinic - October 05, 2016
- Tony Ficarrotta '16 | Health Justice Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Rebecca Cooper '16 | Civil Justice Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Nimasha Weliwitigoda '15 | Start-Up Ventures & Environmental Law and Policy Clinics - June 24, 2015
- Michael Steele '16 | Children's Law Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Joe Wilson '16 | Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 24, 2015
- The Duke Legal Clinics: A Teaching Law Firm with a Public Interest Mission - December 10, 2013
- Duke Law Brazil land rights study
- Jonah Retzinger in the Duke Law AIDS Clinic