Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: Clinics
- Carlos Márquez '17 | Children's Law Clinic - October 05, 2016
- Nimasha Weliwitigoda '15 | Start-Up Ventures & Environmental Law and Policy Clinics - June 24, 2015
- Michael Steele '16 | Children's Law Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Joe Wilson '16 | Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Tony Ficarrotta '16 | Health Justice Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Rebecca Cooper '16 | Civil Justice Clinic - June 24, 2015
- The Duke Legal Clinics: A Teaching Law Firm with a Public Interest Mission - December 10, 2013
- Duke Law Brazil land rights study
- Jonah Retzinger in the Duke Law AIDS Clinic