“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Clinics
- Environmental Law & Policy Clinic | Celebrating Ten Years - October 19, 2017
- The Duke Law Clinics Experience - July 06, 2017
- Duke Law | On the Ground - May 31, 2017
- Carlos Márquez '17 | Children's Law Clinic - October 05, 2016
- Tony Ficarrotta '16 | Health Justice Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Rebecca Cooper '16 | Civil Justice Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Nimasha Weliwitigoda '15 | Start-Up Ventures & Environmental Law and Policy Clinics - June 24, 2015
- Michael Steele '16 | Children's Law Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Joe Wilson '16 | Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 24, 2015
- The Duke Legal Clinics: A Teaching Law Firm with a Public Interest Mission - December 10, 2013
- Duke Law Brazil land rights study
- Jonah Retzinger in the Duke Law AIDS Clinic