On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Constitutional Law
- DJCLPP Sympsium 2017 | The Role of Courts in Election Reform: Lessons from NAACP v. McCrory - February 17, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2017 | Election Administration & Reform after 2016: Voting Rights - February 17, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2017 | Opening Remarks; Measuring Rights, Access & Voter Fraud: Voting Rights - February 17, 2017
- DFLSC Symposium 2017 | Explaining Racial Disparities Across U.S. Police Departments - February 10, 2017
- DFLSC Symposium 2017 | Opening Remarks; Separate & Definitely Not Equal - February 10, 2017
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- Statutory Interpretation: How Much Should Interpreters Care How Congress Really Works? - November 07, 2016
- The Right to Abortion After Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt - October 27, 2016
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2015-16 term - August 04, 2016
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Gun Control: Past, Present and Future - March 03, 2016
- A Path Back to Nine: A Panel Discussion on the Supreme Court's Vacancy - March 03, 2016
- Remembering Justice Antonin Scalia - March 01, 2016
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2016 - February 23, 2016
- I'll Say What I Want: Hate Speech Policy & The First Amendment - February 22, 2016
- Jeffrey L. Fisher | Supreme Court Litigation - February 08, 2016
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 03, 2016
- Civil Rights | Race, Political Participation, & the Roberts Court - November 21, 2015
- The Thirteenth Amendment and Civil Rights - November 19, 2015
- Supreme Court Preview 2015 - October 05, 2015
- Richard Schmalbeck & Johnny Rex Buckles | Tax Exemption and Political Speech for Churches - January 27, 2015
- N.C. Marriage Equality - November 06, 2014
- Does Congress Take the Constitution Seriously? A Constitution Day Conversation - September 17, 2014
- Civil Rights, Duke, and Durham in the 1960s - September 11, 2014
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014