Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Videos tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Statues and Symbols in the Wake of Charlottesville - September 29, 2017
- Is Administrative Review of Granted Patents Constitutional? | Impact on Patent Law & Innovation - September 22, 2017
- A Conversation with Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg about the 2016-17 term - July 21, 2017
- DJCLPP Sympsium 2017 | The Role of Courts in Election Reform: Lessons from NAACP v. McCrory - February 17, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2017 | Election Administration & Reform after 2016: Voting Rights - February 17, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2017 | Opening Remarks; Measuring Rights, Access & Voter Fraud: Voting Rights - February 17, 2017
- DFLSC Symposium 2017 | Explaining Racial Disparities Across U.S. Police Departments - February 10, 2017
- DFLSC Symposium 2017 | Opening Remarks; Separate & Definitely Not Equal - February 10, 2017
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- Statutory Interpretation: How Much Should Interpreters Care How Congress Really Works? - November 07, 2016
- The Right to Abortion After Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt - October 27, 2016
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2015-16 term - August 04, 2016
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Gun Control: Past, Present and Future - March 03, 2016
- A Path Back to Nine: A Panel Discussion on the Supreme Court's Vacancy - March 03, 2016
- Remembering Justice Antonin Scalia - March 01, 2016
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2016 - February 23, 2016
- I'll Say What I Want: Hate Speech Policy & The First Amendment - February 22, 2016
- Jeffrey L. Fisher | Supreme Court Litigation - February 08, 2016
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 03, 2016
- Civil Rights | Race, Political Participation, & the Roberts Court - November 21, 2015
- The Thirteenth Amendment and Civil Rights - November 19, 2015
- Supreme Court Preview 2015 - October 05, 2015
- Richard Schmalbeck & Johnny Rex Buckles | Tax Exemption and Political Speech for Churches - January 27, 2015
- N.C. Marriage Equality - November 06, 2014