Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Videos tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Does Congress Take the Constitution Seriously? A Constitution Day Conversation - September 17, 2014
- Civil Rights, Duke, and Durham in the 1960s - September 11, 2014
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2013-14 term - July 31, 2014
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Civil - August 29, 2013
- Currie Lecture 2013 | Akhil Reed Amar, Lex Majoris Partis - February 21, 2013
- Erasing Race: Will Fisher v. University of Texas End Affirmative Action? - November 08, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Criminal - September 05, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Criminal - August 29, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Sri Srinivasan | Supreme Court Advocacy in Statutory Interpretation Cases - December 01, 2010
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009
- Randy E. Barnett | Was Lochner Right? Natural Rights and the Fourteenth Amendme - March 31, 2009
- David A. Strauss | Lessons Learned: The Bush Administration and the Supreme Court - September 10, 2008
- Currie Lecture 2008 | Pamela S. Karlan, What Can Brown Do For You? - March 25, 2008
- Currie Lecture 2007 | Reva B. Siegel, The Right's Reasons - March 01, 2007
- Tom B. Metzloff | Distinctive Aspects of American Law, Van Orden v. Perry - August 22, 2006
- The Legacy of Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist - September 08, 2005
- Supreme Court Preview 2004 - September 27, 2004
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Civil
- The Shifting Landscape: Civil Rights and the Law Over the Last 50 Years
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Criminal
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal
- Lives in the Law | Associate Justice Samuel Alito