On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2013-14 term - July 31, 2014
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Civil - August 29, 2013
- Currie Lecture 2013 | Akhil Reed Amar, Lex Majoris Partis - February 21, 2013
- Erasing Race: Will Fisher v. University of Texas End Affirmative Action? - November 08, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Criminal - September 05, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Criminal - August 29, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Sri Srinivasan | Supreme Court Advocacy in Statutory Interpretation Cases - December 01, 2010
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009
- Randy E. Barnett | Was Lochner Right? Natural Rights and the Fourteenth Amendme - March 31, 2009
- David A. Strauss | Lessons Learned: The Bush Administration and the Supreme Court - September 10, 2008
- Currie Lecture 2008 | Pamela S. Karlan, What Can Brown Do For You? - March 25, 2008
- Currie Lecture 2007 | Reva B. Siegel, The Right's Reasons - March 01, 2007
- Tom B. Metzloff | Distinctive Aspects of American Law, Van Orden v. Perry - August 22, 2006
- The Legacy of Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist - September 08, 2005
- Supreme Court Preview 2004 - September 27, 2004
- The Exxon Valdez Case and the Future of Punitive Damages
- Prof. Neil Siegel discusses his article "Collective Action Federalism"
- Supreme Court Preview 2009
- Prof. Deborah DeMott discusses her amica brief in Maples v. Thomas
- The Case for Incorporating Global Justice in the U.S. Constitution - David Golove
- Supreme Court Preview 2011
- Panel Discussion on Citizens United vs FEC: Citizens (dis)United