Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2013-14 term - July 31, 2014
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Civil - August 29, 2013
- Currie Lecture 2013 | Akhil Reed Amar, Lex Majoris Partis - February 21, 2013
- Erasing Race: Will Fisher v. University of Texas End Affirmative Action? - November 08, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Criminal - September 05, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Criminal - August 29, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Sri Srinivasan | Supreme Court Advocacy in Statutory Interpretation Cases - December 01, 2010
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009
- Randy E. Barnett | Was Lochner Right? Natural Rights and the Fourteenth Amendme - March 31, 2009
- David A. Strauss | Lessons Learned: The Bush Administration and the Supreme Court - September 10, 2008
- Currie Lecture 2008 | Pamela S. Karlan, What Can Brown Do For You? - March 25, 2008
- Currie Lecture 2007 | Reva B. Siegel, The Right's Reasons - March 01, 2007
- Tom B. Metzloff | Distinctive Aspects of American Law, Van Orden v. Perry - August 22, 2006
- The Legacy of Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist - September 08, 2005
- Supreme Court Preview 2004 - September 27, 2004
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Civil
- The Shifting Landscape: Civil Rights and the Law Over the Last 50 Years
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Criminal
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal
- Lives in the Law | Associate Justice Samuel Alito
- Combating Online Hate Speech: What Does the 1st Amendment Protect?
- McDonald v. City of Chicago Panel Discussion
- Supreme Court Preview 2010