Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- Prof. Deborah DeMott discusses her amica brief in Maples v. Thomas - October 06, 2011
- Supreme Court Preview 2011 - October 06, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Criminal - August 29, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Prof. Neil Siegel discusses his article "Collective Action Federalism" - May 18, 2011
- Recounts and Post Election Legal Disputes Ten Years after Bush v. Gore - February 21, 2011
- Sri Srinivasan | Supreme Court Advocacy in Statutory Interpretation Cases - December 01, 2010
- Supreme Court Preview 2010 - October 05, 2010
- McDonald v. City of Chicago Panel Discussion - September 22, 2010
- Lives in the Law | Associate Justice Samuel Alito - September 21, 2010
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Criminal - September 14, 2010
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Civil - September 02, 2010
- Retrospective on Justice John Paul Stevens - August 31, 2010
- Lives in the Law | Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer - April 14, 2010
- Covering the Court: A Conversation with Adam Liptak and Neil Lewis - March 25, 2010
- CLS v. Martinez and the Freedom of Association - March 19, 2010
- Panel Discussion on Citizens United vs FEC: Citizens (dis)United - February 18, 2010
- The Case for Incorporating Global Justice in the U.S. Constitution - David Golove - November 17, 2009
- Supreme Court Preview 2009 - October 06, 2009
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009
- Randy E. Barnett | Was Lochner Right? Natural Rights and the Fourteenth Amendme - March 31, 2009
- The Exxon Valdez Case and the Future of Punitive Damages - February 24, 2009
- David A. Strauss | Lessons Learned: The Bush Administration and the Supreme Court - September 10, 2008
- Currie Lecture 2008 | Pamela S. Karlan, What Can Brown Do For You? - March 25, 2008