Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2013-14 term - July 31, 2014
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Civil - August 29, 2013
- Currie Lecture 2013 | Akhil Reed Amar, Lex Majoris Partis - February 21, 2013
- Erasing Race: Will Fisher v. University of Texas End Affirmative Action? - November 08, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Criminal - September 05, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Criminal - August 29, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Sri Srinivasan | Supreme Court Advocacy in Statutory Interpretation Cases - December 01, 2010
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009
- Randy E. Barnett | Was Lochner Right? Natural Rights and the Fourteenth Amendme - March 31, 2009
- David A. Strauss | Lessons Learned: The Bush Administration and the Supreme Court - September 10, 2008
- Currie Lecture 2008 | Pamela S. Karlan, What Can Brown Do For You? - March 25, 2008
- Currie Lecture 2007 | Reva B. Siegel, The Right's Reasons - March 01, 2007
- Tom B. Metzloff | Distinctive Aspects of American Law, Van Orden v. Perry - August 22, 2006
- The Legacy of Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist - September 08, 2005
- Supreme Court Preview 2004 - September 27, 2004
- Retrospective on Justice John Paul Stevens
- The Shifting Landscape: Civil Rights and the Law Over the Last 50 Years
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Civil
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Criminal
- Combating Online Hate Speech: What Does the 1st Amendment Protect?
- Lives in the Law | Associate Justice Samuel Alito
- McDonald v. City of Chicago Panel Discussion