D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Videos tagged with: Criminal Law
- Ghost of the Innocent Man - September 12, 2017
- Currie Lecture 2016 | Michael S. Moore, The Elusive Quest for a Constitutional Right to Liberty - February 25, 2016
- Civil Rights | Criminal Justice Reform & Mass Incarceration - November 21, 2015
- Smile, You're on Camera: The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Criminal - September 05, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Criminal - August 29, 2011
- Law and Contemporary Problems Symposium: The Impact of Behavioral Genetics on Criminal Law (part 3 cont.) - April 09, 2005
- Law and Contemporary Problems Symposium: The Impact of Behavioral Genetics on Criminal Law (part 4) - April 09, 2005
- Law and Contemporary Problems Symposium: The Impact of Behavioral Genetics on Criminal Law (part 5) - April 09, 2005
- Stephanos Bibas | Justice Scalia's Sudden Fondness for Criminal Defendants - January 27, 2005
- Currie Lecture 2004 | Nancy King, Who Decides the Time for Crime? - November 11, 2004
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Criminal
- A Discussion with Duke Law Professor Sara Beale
- Prof. Deborah DeMott discusses her amica brief in Maples v. Thomas
- A New Trial for a Death Row Inmate
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal