Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.
Videos tagged with: Criminal Law
- Eyewitness Evidence in the Courts - August 21, 2018
- Ghost of the Innocent Man - September 12, 2017
- Currie Lecture 2016 | Michael S. Moore, The Elusive Quest for a Constitutional Right to Liberty - February 25, 2016
- Civil Rights | Criminal Justice Reform & Mass Incarceration - November 21, 2015
- Smile, You're on Camera: The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Criminal - September 05, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Criminal - August 29, 2011
- Law and Contemporary Problems Symposium: The Impact of Behavioral Genetics on Criminal Law (part 3 cont.) - April 09, 2005
- Law and Contemporary Problems Symposium: The Impact of Behavioral Genetics on Criminal Law (part 4) - April 09, 2005
- Law and Contemporary Problems Symposium: The Impact of Behavioral Genetics on Criminal Law (part 5) - April 09, 2005
- Stephanos Bibas | Justice Scalia's Sudden Fondness for Criminal Defendants - January 27, 2005
- Currie Lecture 2004 | Nancy King, Who Decides the Time for Crime? - November 11, 2004
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Criminal
- A Discussion with Duke Law Professor Sara Beale
- Prof. Deborah DeMott discusses her amica brief in Maples v. Thomas
- A New Trial for a Death Row Inmate