Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Videos tagged with: Currie Lecture
- Currie Lecture 2016 | Guido Calabresi, Equality in the American Constitution - October 07, 2016
- Currie Lecture 2016 | Michael S. Moore, The Elusive Quest for a Constitutional Right to Liberty - February 25, 2016
- Currie Lecture 2014 | Samuel Issacharoff, Ballot Bedlam - February 19, 2014
- Currie Lecture 2013 | Akhil Reed Amar, Lex Majoris Partis - February 21, 2013
- Currie Lecture 2012 | Heather Gerken, Exit, Voice and Disloyalty - March 27, 2012
- More Than Half a Loaf - March 02, 2010
- Currie Lecture 2008 | William A. Fletcher, Whose Court Are They? - November 11, 2008
- Currie Lecture 2008 | Pamela S. Karlan, What Can Brown Do For You? - March 25, 2008
- Currie Lecture 2007 | Reva B. Siegel, The Right's Reasons - March 01, 2007
- Currie Lecture 2005 | William Van Alstyne, Clashing Visions of a Living Constitution - November 14, 2005
- Currie Lecture 2004 | Nancy King, Who Decides the Time for Crime? - November 11, 2004
- Currie Lecture 2003 | Robert F. Nagel, Diversity & the Practice of Interest Assessment - November 13, 2003
- Currie Lecture 2002 | Janet Halley, A Map of Feminist & Queer Theories of Sexuality & Sexual Reg... - November 07, 2002
- Currie Lecture 2001 | Robert Post, Federalism in the Taft Court Era - March 26, 2001
- Currie Lecture 2000 | Robert E. Litan, Law and Policy in the Internet Age - March 07, 2000
- Currie Lecture 2010 | Mark Tushnet, More Than Half a Loaf: Administrative Law in the 1930s