Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Curtis A. Bradley
- Curtis A. Bradley | Reflections on the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA) - November 15, 2016
- DJCIL Symposium 2015 | U.S. Perspectives on Foreign Official Immunity - November 13, 2015
- Admin Law 2015 | Transcending Formalism & Functionalism in Separation of Powers Analysis; Paul Light - February 06, 2015
- Curtis A. Bradley | International Law in the U.S. Legal System - February 28, 2013
- Arthur Lenk | Israel: The Peace Process & International Law - March 18, 2011
- LENS Conference 2009 | Rethinking the U.S. Relationship to the International Criminal Court - April 17, 2009
- Curtis A. Bradley | Lessons Learned: The Bush Administration & International Law - November 09, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008
- LENS Conference 2007: Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad | Detaining Terrorists - April 13, 2007
- The Military Commissions Act of 2006: Outstanding Legal Issues - February 12, 2007
- The Global War on Terrorism: Taking Stock - September 28, 2005
- LENS Conference 2005 | The President & International Law in the War on Terrorism, Panel 4 - April 08, 2005