Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Videos tagged with: Curtis A. Bradley
- Curtis A. Bradley | Reflections on the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA) - November 15, 2016
- DJCIL Symposium 2015 | U.S. Perspectives on Foreign Official Immunity - November 13, 2015
- Admin Law 2015 | Transcending Formalism & Functionalism in Separation of Powers Analysis; Paul Light - February 06, 2015
- Curtis A. Bradley | International Law in the U.S. Legal System - February 28, 2013
- Arthur Lenk | Israel: The Peace Process & International Law - March 18, 2011
- LENS Conference 2009 | Rethinking the U.S. Relationship to the International Criminal Court - April 17, 2009
- Curtis A. Bradley | Lessons Learned: The Bush Administration & International Law - November 09, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008
- LENS Conference 2007: Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad | Detaining Terrorists - April 13, 2007
- The Military Commissions Act of 2006: Outstanding Legal Issues - February 12, 2007
- The Global War on Terrorism: Taking Stock - September 28, 2005
- LENS Conference 2005 | The President & International Law in the War on Terrorism, Panel 4 - April 08, 2005