The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: Curtis A. Bradley
- DJCIL Symposium 2015 | U.S. Perspectives on Foreign Official Immunity - November 13, 2015
- Admin Law 2015 | Transcending Formalism & Functionalism in Separation of Powers Analysis; Paul Light - February 06, 2015
- LENS Conference 2009 | Rethinking the U.S. Relationship to the International Criminal Court - April 17, 2009
- Curtis A. Bradley | Lessons Learned: The Bush Administration & International Law - November 09, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008
- LENS Conference 2007: Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad | Detaining Terrorists - April 13, 2007
- The Military Commissions Act of 2006: Outstanding Legal Issues - February 12, 2007
- LENS Conference 2005 | The President & International Law in the War on Terrorism, Panel 4 - April 08, 2005