Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Darrell A. H. Miller
- Gun Control: Past, Present and Future - March 03, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- Civil Rights | Discrimination in Dating and the Consumer Markets - November 20, 2015
- The Thirteenth Amendment and Civil Rights - November 19, 2015
- Smile, You're on Camera: The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015
- Supreme Court Preview 2015 - October 05, 2015
- Race and Firearms: A Conversation with Clayton Cramer and Darrell Miller - April 13, 2015
- Hobby Lobby, Healthcare, and Religious Expression - March 19, 2014