Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Videos tagged with: Darrell A. H. Miller
- DJCLPP Symposium 2017 | Election Administration & Reform after 2016: Voting Rights - February 17, 2017
- Gun Control: Past, Present and Future - March 03, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- Civil Rights | Discrimination in Dating and the Consumer Markets - November 20, 2015
- The Thirteenth Amendment and Civil Rights - November 19, 2015
- Smile, You're on Camera: The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015
- Supreme Court Preview 2015 - October 05, 2015
- Race and Firearms: A Conversation with Clayton Cramer and Darrell Miller - April 13, 2015
- Hobby Lobby, Healthcare, and Religious Expression - March 19, 2014