Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Darrell A. H. Miller
- DJCLPP Symposium 2017 | Election Administration & Reform after 2016: Voting Rights - February 17, 2017
- Gun Control: Past, Present and Future - March 03, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- Civil Rights | Discrimination in Dating and the Consumer Markets - November 20, 2015
- The Thirteenth Amendment and Civil Rights - November 19, 2015
- Smile, You're on Camera: The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015
- Supreme Court Preview 2015 - October 05, 2015
- Race and Firearms: A Conversation with Clayton Cramer and Darrell Miller - April 13, 2015
- Hobby Lobby, Healthcare, and Religious Expression - March 19, 2014