Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, March 1-2.
Videos tagged with: David Hoffman
- GDPR and Cambridge Analytica: What is the Future of Transatlantic Privacy? - January 25, 2019
- LENS 2018: Complexity & Security | Monika Bickert, Keynote: The Social Media Perspective - February 24, 2018
- LENS Conference 2017: Cyber, Security & Surveillance | The Future of Cybersecurity - February 24, 2017
- LENS Conference 2015 | Public v. Private: Intrusive Cyberactivities in the Age of Forever War - February 28, 2015
- Data Privacy in Transatlantic Perspective | Global Data Flows & National Privacy Standards, Panel 4 - January 28, 2008