On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: David Lange
- Building Dedication Celebration: Intellectual Property - November 03, 2008
- IP 2006 | Behind but Catching Up, Part II - February 17, 2006
- Frey Lecture 2005 | Pamela Samuelson, Enriching Discourse on the Public Domain - March 24, 2005
- IP 2004 | MP3s: Privacy and Piracy in the World of Filesharing - March 26, 2004
- TRIPS Conference | Assessing the Suitability of IPRs for Traditional Knowledge and Cultural Indus... - April 06, 2003
- IP 2003: Copyrights & Patents | Question & Answer Period - March 21, 2003
- IP 2003: Copyrights & Patents | Panelist Presentations - March 21, 2003
- Frey Lecture 2003 | Jack Valenti, Comments on the Moral Imperative - February 24, 2003
- The Nixon Legacy: Duke Law, the Nation, the World - November 14, 2002
- Music & Theft | The Technology - March 30, 2002
- Music & Theft | The Culture - March 30, 2002
- Conference on the Public Domain | Creativity, Appropriation, Culture, and the Public Domain - November 09, 2001
- Conference on the Public Domain | The History & Theory of the Public Domain - November 09, 2001