The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: David Lange
- Building Dedication Celebration: Intellectual Property - November 03, 2008
- IP 2006 | Behind but Catching Up, Part II - February 17, 2006
- Frey Lecture 2005 | Pamela Samuelson, Enriching Discourse on the Public Domain - March 24, 2005
- IP 2004 | MP3s: Privacy and Piracy in the World of Filesharing - March 26, 2004
- TRIPS Conference | Assessing the Suitability of IPRs for Traditional Knowledge and Cultural Indus... - April 06, 2003
- IP 2003: Copyrights & Patents | Question & Answer Period - March 21, 2003
- IP 2003: Copyrights & Patents | Panelist Presentations - March 21, 2003
- Frey Lecture 2003 | Jack Valenti, Comments on the Moral Imperative - February 24, 2003
- The Nixon Legacy: Duke Law, the Nation, the World - November 14, 2002
- Music & Theft | The Technology - March 30, 2002
- Music & Theft | The Culture - March 30, 2002
- Conference on the Public Domain | Creativity, Appropriation, Culture, and the Public Domain - November 09, 2001
- Conference on the Public Domain | The History & Theory of the Public Domain - November 09, 2001