Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Videos tagged with: Debates
- The ACA Decision: Did SCOTUS Get It Right? - October 04, 2012
- The Argument Continues - A Healthcare Debate - April 09, 2012
- Eliminating Fraud or Infringing a Right? - Voter I.D. Laws - February 07, 2012
- A Debate on the Constitutionality of the Filibuster
- Does Obamacare Fit with Federalism?
- The Proper Role of Judges: A Debate