Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Videos tagged with: Debates
- The ACA Decision: Did SCOTUS Get It Right? - October 04, 2012
- The Argument Continues - A Healthcare Debate - April 09, 2012
- Eliminating Fraud or Infringing a Right? - Voter I.D. Laws - February 07, 2012
- Does Obamacare Fit with Federalism?
- The Proper Role of Judges: A Debate
- A Debate on the Constitutionality of the Filibuster