Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Debates
- The ACA Decision: Did SCOTUS Get It Right? - October 04, 2012
- The Argument Continues - A Healthcare Debate - April 09, 2012
- Eliminating Fraud or Infringing a Right? - Voter I.D. Laws - February 07, 2012
- Does Obamacare Fit with Federalism?
- The Proper Role of Judges: A Debate
- A Debate on the Constitutionality of the Filibuster