D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Videos tagged with: Debates
- The ACA Decision: Did SCOTUS Get It Right? - October 04, 2012
- The Argument Continues - A Healthcare Debate - April 09, 2012
- Eliminating Fraud or Infringing a Right? - Voter I.D. Laws - February 07, 2012
- Does Obamacare Fit with Federalism?
- The Proper Role of Judges: A Debate
- A Debate on the Constitutionality of the Filibuster