The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: Debates
- The ACA Decision: Did SCOTUS Get It Right? - October 04, 2012
- The Argument Continues - A Healthcare Debate - April 09, 2012
- A Debate on the Constitutionality of the Filibuster - March 20, 2012
- Eliminating Fraud or Infringing a Right? - Voter I.D. Laws - February 07, 2012
- The Proper Role of Judges: A Debate - October 20, 2011
- Does Obamacare Fit with Federalism? - October 06, 2011