Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: DJCLPP Symposium
- DJCLPP Symposium 2016 | Opening Remarks & Use of Statistics in Death Penalty Litigation - February 19, 2016
- DJCLPP Symposium 2016 | Inter- and Intra-State Disparities in Death Penalty Application - February 19, 2016
- DJCLPP Symposium 2016 | The Future of the American Death Penalty - February 19, 2016
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Deficiencies of the Fraud on the Market Analysis - February 13, 2015
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Alternatives to Class Action Litigation; Closing Remarks - February 13, 2015
- DJCLPP Symposium: The Future of Campaign Finance Reform | Lawrence Lessig, Keynote Address - February 07, 2014
- DJCLPP Symposium 2011: Judicial Takings | Judicial Takings & the Courts - February 04, 2011
- DJCLPP Symposium 2011: Judicial Takings | The Very Idea of Judicial Takings - February 04, 2011
- DJCLPP Symposium 2010: Drawing Lines | Is There a Way to Design an Apolitical Redistricting Process? - February 26, 2010
- DJCLPP Symposium 2010: Drawing Lines | What Is the Future of the Majority-Minority District? - February 26, 2010
- DJCLPP Symposium 2010: Drawing Lines | How Will Computers Be Used in Redistricting? - February 26, 2010