Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Donald L. Horowitz
- Bernstein Lecture 2014 | Donald Horowitz, Federalism for Severely Divided Societies - November 03, 2014
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz on his life as a scholar - September 07, 2010
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz remembers his first visit to Duke Law - September 07, 2010
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz on the origins of Duke Law's International Studies program - September 07, 2010
- Prof. Donald L Horowitz advises future international lawyers - September 07, 2010
- The International Impact of U.S. Presidential Election - October 29, 2008
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Arbitration v. Courts–Mechanism and Choice of Forum - February 15, 2008
- Bernstein Lecture 2004 | Chibli Mallet, Constitutions for the 21st Century - September 28, 2004