Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Donald L. Horowitz
- Bernstein Lecture 2014 | Donald Horowitz, Federalism for Severely Divided Societies - November 03, 2014
- Prof. Donald L Horowitz advises future international lawyers - September 07, 2010
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz on his life as a scholar - September 07, 2010
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz on the origins of Duke Law's International Studies program - September 07, 2010
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz remembers his first visit to Duke Law - September 07, 2010
- The International Impact of U.S. Presidential Election - October 29, 2008
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Arbitration v. Courts–Mechanism and Choice of Forum - February 15, 2008
- Bernstein Lecture 2004 | Chibli Mallet, Constitutions for the 21st Century - September 28, 2004