The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Donald L. Horowitz
- Bernstein Lecture 2014 | Donald Horowitz, Federalism for Severely Divided Societies - November 03, 2014
- Prof. Donald L Horowitz advises future international lawyers - September 07, 2010
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz on his life as a scholar - September 07, 2010
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz on the origins of Duke Law's International Studies program - September 07, 2010
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz remembers his first visit to Duke Law - September 07, 2010
- The International Impact of U.S. Presidential Election - October 29, 2008
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Arbitration v. Courts–Mechanism and Choice of Forum - February 15, 2008
- Bernstein Lecture 2004 | Chibli Mallet, Constitutions for the 21st Century - September 28, 2004