Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Donald L. Horowitz
- Bernstein Lecture 2014 | Donald Horowitz, Federalism for Severely Divided Societies - November 03, 2014
- Prof. Donald L Horowitz advises future international lawyers - September 07, 2010
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz on his life as a scholar - September 07, 2010
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz on the origins of Duke Law's International Studies program - September 07, 2010
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz remembers his first visit to Duke Law - September 07, 2010
- The International Impact of U.S. Presidential Election - October 29, 2008
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Arbitration v. Courts–Mechanism and Choice of Forum - February 15, 2008
- Bernstein Lecture 2004 | Chibli Mallet, Constitutions for the 21st Century - September 28, 2004