On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Duke Bar Association
- Ag-Gag Legislation: The First Amendment and Animal Agriculture - February 27, 2017
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- Tech Giants v. DOJ - April 13, 2016
- Sue Bell Cobb | Skewed Justice: The Costs of Electing Judiciaries - March 09, 2016
- Gao Xiqing '86 & Lawrence Baxter | Discussing China's Economy - September 29, 2015
- The Clean Air Act & Existing Power Plants: What Will Compliance Mean This Summer? - February 18, 2015
- Elected Justice: The Impact of Electing Judges & Prosecutors - October 31, 2007
- September 11 Forum: A Year Later: Examining the Emerging Legal Questions - September 11, 2002
- An Open Forum to Discuss the World Trade Center Disaster - September 12, 2001