The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Videos tagged with: Duke Bar Association
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- Tech Giants v. DOJ - April 13, 2016
- Sue Bell Cobb | Skewed Justice: The Costs of Electing Judiciaries - March 09, 2016
- Gao Xiqing '86 & Lawrence Baxter | Discussing China's Economy - September 29, 2015
- The Clean Air Act & Existing Power Plants: What Will Compliance Mean This Summer? - February 18, 2015
- Elected Justice: The Impact of Electing Judges & Prosecutors - October 31, 2007
- September 11 Forum: A Year Later: Examining the Emerging Legal Questions - September 11, 2002