Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Duke Bar Association
- Ghost of the Innocent Man - September 12, 2017
- Ag-Gag Legislation: The First Amendment and Animal Agriculture - February 27, 2017
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- Tech Giants v. DOJ - April 13, 2016
- Sue Bell Cobb | Skewed Justice: The Costs of Electing Judiciaries - March 09, 2016
- Gao Xiqing '86 & Lawrence Baxter | Discussing China's Economy - September 29, 2015
- The Clean Air Act & Existing Power Plants: What Will Compliance Mean This Summer? - February 18, 2015
- Elected Justice: The Impact of Electing Judges & Prosecutors - October 31, 2007
- September 11 Forum: A Year Later: Examining the Emerging Legal Questions - September 11, 2002
- An Open Forum to Discuss the World Trade Center Disaster - September 12, 2001