Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Duke Bar Association
- Ag-Gag Legislation: The First Amendment and Animal Agriculture - February 27, 2017
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- Tech Giants v. DOJ - April 13, 2016
- Sue Bell Cobb | Skewed Justice: The Costs of Electing Judiciaries - March 09, 2016
- Gao Xiqing '86 & Lawrence Baxter | Discussing China's Economy - September 29, 2015
- The Clean Air Act & Existing Power Plants: What Will Compliance Mean This Summer? - February 18, 2015
- Elected Justice: The Impact of Electing Judges & Prosecutors - October 31, 2007
- September 11 Forum: A Year Later: Examining the Emerging Legal Questions - September 11, 2002
- An Open Forum to Discuss the World Trade Center Disaster - September 12, 2001