New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
The annual celebration of the Law School’s international students and scholars will be held Sept. 23 – 27.
Videos tagged with: Duke Human Rights Center at the Kenan Institute for Ethics
- Macarena Sáez & Laurence Helfer | New Developments in LGBT Rights within the Inter-American System - March 08, 2018
- Kelli Muddell | Gender and Transitional Justice: Challenges from the Field - February 28, 2018
- The Truth About Rendition and Torture: An Inquiry in North Carolina - January 23, 2018
- Blaine Bookey | Human Rights in Practice: Protecting Asylum Seeking Women and Children Under Trump - November 20, 2017
- Eric Gitari | Human Rights in Practice: Litigating LGBTIQ Rights-The Kenya Experience - October 25, 2017
- What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality & Security - March 22, 2017
- Steven M. Watt | Law & Legal Challenges in Addressing Psychologists in the CIA Torture Program - March 01, 2016
- Moritz Baumgärtel | Europe's Refugee Crisis & the Rights of Migrants - February 29, 2016
- Klara Skrivankova | The European Refugee Crisis & Human Trafficking - December 01, 2015
- The Right to Remedy for Trafficked Persons: From the Local to the Global