On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Videos tagged with: election law
- DJCLPP Sympsium 2017 | The Role of Courts in Election Reform: Lessons from NAACP v. McCrory - February 17, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2017 | Election Administration & Reform after 2016: Voting Rights - February 17, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2017 | Opening Remarks; Measuring Rights, Access & Voter Fraud: Voting Rights - February 17, 2017
- Sue Bell Cobb | Skewed Justice: The Costs of Electing Judiciaries - March 09, 2016
- Currie Lecture 2014 | Samuel Issacharoff, Ballot Bedlam - February 19, 2014
- DJCLPP Symposium 2014: The Future of Campaign Finance Reform | Lawrence Lessig, Keynote Address - February 07, 2014