The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Videos tagged with: election law
- DJCLPP Sympsium 2017 | The Role of Courts in Election Reform: Lessons from NAACP v. McCrory - February 17, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2017 | Election Administration & Reform after 2016: Voting Rights - February 17, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2017 | Opening Remarks; Measuring Rights, Access & Voter Fraud: Voting Rights - February 17, 2017
- Sue Bell Cobb | Skewed Justice: The Costs of Electing Judiciaries - March 09, 2016
- Currie Lecture 2014 | Samuel Issacharoff, Ballot Bedlam - February 19, 2014
- DJCLPP Symposium 2014: The Future of Campaign Finance Reform | Lawrence Lessig, Keynote Address - February 07, 2014