Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: election law
- DJCLPP Sympsium 2017 | The Role of Courts in Election Reform: Lessons from NAACP v. McCrory - February 17, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2017 | Election Administration & Reform after 2016: Voting Rights - February 17, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2017 | Opening Remarks; Measuring Rights, Access & Voter Fraud: Voting Rights - February 17, 2017
- Sue Bell Cobb | Skewed Justice: The Costs of Electing Judiciaries - March 09, 2016
- Currie Lecture 2014 | Samuel Issacharoff, Ballot Bedlam - February 19, 2014
- DJCLPP Symposium 2014: The Future of Campaign Finance Reform | Lawrence Lessig, Keynote Address - February 07, 2014