Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.
Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
Videos tagged with: Environmental Law and Policy Clinic
- Environmental Justice Symposium 2018 | Catherine Flowers, Keynote - February 09, 2018
- Environmental Justice Symposium 2018 | Access to Water and Sanitation in Underserved Communities - February 09, 2018
- Environmental Law & Policy Clinic | Celebrating Ten Years - October 19, 2017
- Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic - November 09, 2016
- Natural Gas, Methane & Climate Change - March 29, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Western Water Law & Policy Panel - February 05, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Introduction & Coal Ash Panel - February 05, 2016
- Nimasha Weliwitigoda '15 | Start-Up Ventures & Environmental Law and Policy Clinics - June 24, 2015