Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, March 1-2.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Videos tagged with: Environmental Law and Policy Clinic
- Juliana v. United States: The Constitutional Implications of Climate Change - November 14, 2018
- Environmental Justice Symposium 2018 | Catherine Flowers, Keynote - February 09, 2018
- Environmental Justice Symposium 2018 | Access to Water and Sanitation in Underserved Communities - February 09, 2018
- Environmental Law & Policy Clinic | Celebrating Ten Years - October 19, 2017
- Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic - November 09, 2016
- Natural Gas, Methane & Climate Change - March 29, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Western Water Law & Policy Panel - February 05, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Introduction & Coal Ash Panel - February 05, 2016
- Nimasha Weliwitigoda '15 | Start-Up Ventures & Environmental Law and Policy Clinics - June 24, 2015