Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about environmental justice, adaptive regulation, novel legal questions stemming from drone use in marine science, and more.
Gift to fund new Immigration Clinic
» Students will develop skills and deepen knowledge working with clients seeking asylum or facing deportation.
Videos tagged with: Environmental Law and Policy Clinic
- Juliana v. United States: The Constitutional Implications of Climate Change - November 14, 2018
- Environmental Justice Symposium 2018 | Catherine Flowers, Keynote - February 09, 2018
- Environmental Justice Symposium 2018 | Access to Water and Sanitation in Underserved Communities - February 09, 2018
- Environmental Law & Policy Clinic | Celebrating Ten Years - October 19, 2017
- Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic - November 09, 2016
- Natural Gas, Methane & Climate Change - March 29, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Western Water Law & Policy Panel - February 05, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Introduction & Coal Ash Panel - February 05, 2016
- Nimasha Weliwitigoda '15 | Start-Up Ventures & Environmental Law and Policy Clinics - June 24, 2015