Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Environmental Law Society
- The Clean Air Act & Existing Power Plants: What Will Compliance Mean This Summer? - February 18, 2015
- James Salzman | Drinking Water: A History - November 12, 2012
- Cop Out at Copenhagen - March 15, 2010
- Protecting the Environment and Working for Peace - November 16, 2009
- Legislative Approaches to Global Warming: Practical Solutions for a Changing Climate - November 14, 2007
- "Greening" the Sports and Entertainment Industries - March 19, 2007
- DELPF Symposium 2006 | Children's Environmental Health, Panel 3 - October 27, 2006
- DELPF Symposium 2006 | Incorporating Children Into the Risk Process, Panel 1 - October 27, 2006
- Ducktown Smoke: The Fight over One of the South's Greatest Environmental Disasters