The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Environmental Law Society
- The Clean Air Act & Existing Power Plants: What Will Compliance Mean This Summer? - February 18, 2015
- Ducktown Smoke: The Fight over One of the South's Greatest Environmental Disasters - April 10, 2012
- Protecting the Environment and Working for Peace - November 16, 2009
- Legislative Approaches to Global Warming: Practical Solutions for a Changing Climate - November 14, 2007
- "Greening" the Sports and Entertainment Industries - March 19, 2007
- DELPF Symposium 2006 | Children's Environmental Health, Panel 3 - October 27, 2006
- DELPF Symposium 2006 | Incorporating Children Into the Risk Process, Panel 1 - October 27, 2006