Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Environmental Law Society
- The Clean Air Act & Existing Power Plants: What Will Compliance Mean This Summer? - February 18, 2015
- Ducktown Smoke: The Fight over One of the South's Greatest Environmental Disasters - April 10, 2012
- Protecting the Environment and Working for Peace - November 16, 2009
- Legislative Approaches to Global Warming: Practical Solutions for a Changing Climate - November 14, 2007
- "Greening" the Sports and Entertainment Industries - March 19, 2007
- DELPF Symposium 2006 | Children's Environmental Health, Panel 3 - October 27, 2006
- DELPF Symposium 2006 | Incorporating Children Into the Risk Process, Panel 1 - October 27, 2006