Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Videos tagged with: Environmental Law Society
- The Clean Air Act & Existing Power Plants: What Will Compliance Mean This Summer? - February 18, 2015
- James Salzman | Drinking Water: A History - November 12, 2012
- Cop Out at Copenhagen - March 15, 2010
- Protecting the Environment and Working for Peace - November 16, 2009
- Legislative Approaches to Global Warming: Practical Solutions for a Changing Climate - November 14, 2007
- "Greening" the Sports and Entertainment Industries - March 19, 2007
- DELPF Symposium 2006 | Children's Environmental Health, Panel 3 - October 27, 2006
- DELPF Symposium 2006 | Incorporating Children Into the Risk Process, Panel 1 - October 27, 2006
- Ducktown Smoke: The Fight over One of the South's Greatest Environmental Disasters