Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Ernest A. Young
- Remembering Justice Antonin Scalia - March 01, 2016
- Ilya Shapiro & Ernest A. Young | Supreme Court Roundup - October 20, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Hobby Lobby, Healthcare, and Religious Expression - March 19, 2014
- DJCLPP Symposium 2011: Judicial Takings | Judicial Takings & the Courts - February 04, 2011
- Supreme Court Update (2008) - November 17, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008
- Admin Law 2008 | Administrative Law, Preemption, & Federalism - April 15, 2008
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Private Arbitral Decisions and International Court Judgments - February 15, 2008