Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Ernest A. Young
- Remembering Justice Antonin Scalia - March 01, 2016
- Ilya Shapiro & Ernest A. Young | Supreme Court Roundup - October 20, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Hobby Lobby, Healthcare, and Religious Expression - March 19, 2014
- DJCLPP Symposium 2011: Judicial Takings | Judicial Takings & the Courts - February 04, 2011
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2010 - February 11, 2010
- Supreme Court Update (2008) - November 17, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008
- Admin Law 2008 | Administrative Law, Preemption, & Federalism - April 15, 2008
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Private Arbitral Decisions and International Court Judgments - February 15, 2008