Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Ernest A. Young
- Remembering Justice Antonin Scalia - March 01, 2016
- Ilya Shapiro & Ernest A. Young | Supreme Court Roundup - October 20, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Hobby Lobby, Healthcare, and Religious Expression - March 19, 2014
- DJCLPP Symposium 2011: Judicial Takings | Judicial Takings & the Courts - February 04, 2011
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2010 - February 11, 2010
- Supreme Court Update (2008) - November 17, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008
- Admin Law 2008 | Administrative Law, Preemption, & Federalism - April 15, 2008
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Private Arbitral Decisions and International Court Judgments - February 15, 2008