A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Videos tagged with: Ernest A. Young
- Remembering Justice Antonin Scalia - March 01, 2016
- Ilya Shapiro & Ernest A. Young | Supreme Court Roundup - October 20, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Hobby Lobby, Healthcare, and Religious Expression - March 19, 2014
- DJCLPP Symposium 2011: Judicial Takings | Judicial Takings & the Courts - February 04, 2011
- Supreme Court Update (2008) - November 17, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008
- Admin Law 2008 | Administrative Law, Preemption, & Federalism - April 15, 2008
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Private Arbitral Decisions and International Court Judgments - February 15, 2008