Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Ernest A. Young
- Remembering Justice Antonin Scalia - March 01, 2016
- Ilya Shapiro & Ernest A. Young | Supreme Court Roundup - October 20, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Hobby Lobby, Healthcare, and Religious Expression - March 19, 2014
- DJCLPP Symposium 2011: Judicial Takings | Judicial Takings & the Courts - February 04, 2011
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2010 - February 11, 2010
- Supreme Court Update (2008) - November 17, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008
- Admin Law 2008 | Administrative Law, Preemption, & Federalism - April 15, 2008
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Private Arbitral Decisions and International Court Judgments - February 15, 2008