On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Videos tagged with: Ernest Young
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Civil - August 29, 2013
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Retrospective on Justice John Paul Stevens
- Supreme Court Preview 2010
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 3
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 1
- DJCLPP Symposium 2012: The Consequences & Constitutional Dilemma of State Debt | Afternoon Session
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law: The Constitutionality of SB 1070