Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: Ernest Young
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Civil - August 29, 2013
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law: The Constitutionality of SB 1070 - March 23, 2012
- DJCLPP Spring Symposium: Afternoon Session - February 27, 2012
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 3 - September 28, 2011
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 1 - September 28, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Supreme Court Preview 2010 - October 05, 2010
- Retrospective on Justice John Paul Stevens - August 31, 2010