The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Ernest Young
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Civil - August 29, 2013
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Retrospective on Justice John Paul Stevens
- Supreme Court Preview 2010
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 3
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 1
- DJCLPP Symposium 2012: The Consequences & Constitutional Dilemma of State Debt | Afternoon Session
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law: The Constitutionality of SB 1070