Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Ernest Young
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Civil - August 29, 2013
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 3
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 1
- DJCLPP Symposium 2012: The Consequences & Constitutional Dilemma of State Debt | Afternoon Session
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law: The Constitutionality of SB 1070
- Retrospective on Justice John Paul Stevens
- Supreme Court Preview 2010